Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ganesh is very dedicated and driven to acheive his goals. Even after all the chaos he was focussed on going for the mission to find the best house suitable for Kailash. He is cute and very intelligent. 
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't want Ganesh to grow up any soon on the show. I love Saadhil as the baby Ganesh. I want to see him in the show for a long time. ðŸ˜³
anika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saadhil dancing with his hot papa and mamma. Brother ðŸ˜†

Posing with Mouni
Karunima thumbnail
Wow nice pics of Sashil at the party. Sadhil's rank is up to 171 on the forum. Congrats baby. ðŸ¥³
Anushya93 thumbnail
Sadhil looks cute in DVD launch party in  coat.nice to see his chubby face that usually hides behind his trunk..
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to all AT members in this AT.
Lately I've been busy in 'Temples of India' thread,collecting information on our favorite Ganpati Bappa temples specially 'Ashtavinayaka' & also posted information on 1st Ashtavinayaka temple i.e, Morgaon Ganesha Temple.
Sadhil looked really like an upcoming future actor in the DVD launch of the show.
Anushya93 thumbnail
today Gannu was too cute..how sweetly he prepared  food for  whole kailash..just loved  him..
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ganu is super cute. Love him and he is also the pet of Mahadev and Parvati both reel and real. He is so adorable.
Ranjusha thumbnail
Sadhi Ganesha looked cute making and serving dinner to the family. He is the ideal son just like we know him to be solves all the problems and removes obstacles. 
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love u sweetheart. You are the cutest member in the Shiv parivaar and very entertaining one too.