**Sadhil aka Ganeshji's AT** - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
god i wish we had more sbs or sbb segments ..just a peek behind the sets 
I have a feeling you might get something morrow. They never showed anything for Karthikeya either right. Lets see and hope for the best.
The way he says-"Ek bar vachan de diya to de diya", is going to be everyone's favurite.
hey sukhi thanx for this pics
Seriously love the way he says that. That is why I call him the little storm. Today's episode was just perfect. ðŸ˜Š

So innocently he said when he was caught by Mushaks- mera sharir hi aisa hay. Playing hide & seek with his little friends was very cute,can be expected only from him.

Very true Mina. He is innocence coupled with naughtiness. Even last time how innocently he gave the detailed explanation to Parvati and even though the ganas where wailing in pain Parvati had no choice but to forgive and shower him with love. 😳
yup he is so cute that no one get angry on him parvatyi was listening him with amused
Parvati's expression when he clung to her is my all time fav. tomorrow Mohit Mahadev looks already charmed meeting his son.😳
Concern in his voice for his wife was very sweet today. 😳
"maaa" for me that is the cutest..
His expression going from naughty laughter to "i am so totally innocent" look is awesome 😎