Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I am sorry if this was supposed to be in the help desk or else where! 
I have quit watching PR since the soham track and I was not supposed to watch PR again until Purvi and Arjun get back but I don't know why I just couldn't stop myself from watching the 7th dec episode! While I was watching it My brain was just getting confused !! I had no clue why Arjun was running around like that! Why was purvi with this other guy! Why was she in Kolkata if I'm right? I didn't get Anything!? Please can someone tell me what happened after the soham track! Embarrassed

Edited by Shehreen_27 - 08 December 2012 at 3:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooliolifesmiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what happened?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I have quit watching PR since the soham track and I was not supposed to watch PR again until Purvi and Arjun get back but I don't know why I just couldn't stop myself from watching the 7th dec episode! While I was watching it My brain was just getting confused !! I had no clue why Arjun was running around like that! Why was purvi with this other guy! Why was she in Kolkata if I'm right? I didn't get Anything!? Please can someone tell me what happened after the soham track! Embarrassed

purvi left mumbai n went to kolkatta..the show has taken a 6 months leap..arjun was running on kolkatta streets to get mumbai as soon coz his CC so called wife is pregnant n had risked her baby's life by drinking alcohol n slitting her wrist.. she has complications in her pregnancy n the guy with purvi was her husband ,she is shown happily married to him n was cutely talking to him as she used to be with arjun...

the shown rite now is getting pathetic with arvi being with some other persons n being happy with them..that too with in 6 months.. some plp dnt forget their love for years n arvi or say may be purvi forgot her deep love for arjun n being happy with other guy n arjun too trying to forget purvi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ppearladittyAwesome2210AshaNegiFanShehreen_27smiley20bonibright

AshaNegiFan

Goldie

AshaNegiFan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i don't think that purvi has forgotten arjun, because in the promo she is crying when she him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandysmiley20ashfaque2012

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshaNegiFan

i don't think that purvi has forgotten arjun, because in the promo she is crying when she him

everything is misleading dear n more frsutrating...i better be here when arvi reunites...cant take this crap of showing off to others that they are happy or happily moving on with others..it isn't called a true n pure love in any angle...  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NupaRose_7adittykandykandyAshaNegiFanShehreen_27smiley20bonibrightashfaque2012

AshaNegiFan

Goldie

AshaNegiFan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

everything is misleading dear n more frsutrating...i better be here when arvi reunites...cant take this crap of showing off to others that they are happy or happily moving on with others..it isn't called a true n pure love in any angle...  

true fekta is making a mockery out of the name pavitra rishta, marriage, love and relationshipsDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyShehreen_27smiley20bonibrightashfaque2012

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Ofcourse she has not forgotten him and she will never bcoz arvi are made for ech other and whatever they show to whole world they will be of each other in their heartEmbarrassed

adittykandykandyShehreen_27smiley20ashfaque2012

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Originally posted by Shehreen_27

purvi left mumbai n went to kolkatta..the show has taken a 6 months leap..arjun was running on kolkatta streets to get mumbai as soon coz his CC so called wife is pregnant n had risked her baby's life by drinking alcohol n slitting her wrist.. she has complications in her pregnancy n the guy with purvi was her husband ,she is shown happily married to him n was cutely talking to him as she used to be with arjun...

the shown rite now is getting pathetic with arvi being with some other persons n being happy with them..that too with in 6 months.. some plp dnt forget their love for years n arvi or say may be purvi forgot her deep love for arjun n being happy with other guy n arjun too trying to forget purvi

Thankyou so much for replying and clearing my confusions! Smile
Purvi left Mumbai and Archana did nothing at all! All those sacrifices purvi made , making Arjun marry ovi was just for Archana and now that Archana is happy and so is ovi ...Archana let purvi go? Angry 
Purvi got married!!! DeadDead WHAT IS WRONG WITH EKTA!! Why can't she stop so much drama and get them together! First she showed that they love each other to bits , they can live without each other and all that now after 6 months purvi is already married and Arjun is almost forgetting her! Cry The way purvi was talking to her "Husband" ...Dead Missed the old ArVi a lot!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFansmiley20

Sallu09081998

Sallu09081998

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I too miss our arvi Cry ... I want our old arvi back...! Tongue

adittyAshaNegiFanShehreen_27smiley20ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top