Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Nw m feeling like a bad girl.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Oh what happened Foru you're our goody...goody sweet friend dont feel like that girl Hug

Arijit007

IF-Rockerz

Arijit007

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Guys, i read that article just now and i think every word of that thing is a lie. And i found out that somebody called sonarika "ghamandi"! Do you think that she could be a ghamandi or proud? That idiot should be banned from this forum!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Foluuu. mli choco pie.. meli sweetu pie.. meli .. ghodaa.. Meli Haathi.. Meri sbse pyali baabu.. aap ko kon bura keh raha.. Angry naam to batao .. uthaake faik dugi usko.. AngryAngry tum humali shbche pyalli bstiee ho naa.. dun feeel like that... Cry nhi to I will also feel like that samjhi...n ur a cutiiieee.. pie... shoo chillaaxx Jaaneman... [>d<] [>d<] [>d<] dher saare hugs aapke liy.e... muaah muaah muaah.

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

shut up foru!!  firse bola na den tum dekh lena.. btw  y u bothering abt others yaar... 
me der wid u samjhee na...chodr na abb chill dear... now smile...Big smileBig smileBig smile Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-divyadaya13

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

shut up foru!!  firse bola na den tum dekh lena.. btw  y u bothering abt others yaar... 
me der wid u samjhee na...chodr na abb chill dear... now smile...Big smileBig smileBig smile Hug

Aisa kyu kaha.. m also with Foru... CryCry wo mri bhi hai thodi si .. Ouch Isn't she ??? ???? Dead

divyadaya13

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Had i missed somethingLOL?
What actually happend?
By the way, you're always in a good mood right?! To pher aaj kya ho gaya? Come on chill, and who said you're bad girl?! Everyone likes youThumbs Up.

divyadaya13

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

not at all ..u r one of the sweetest member here..now sometimes differences of pov are bound to happen we can't help it..everyone has own view nothing bad or wrong in that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-divyadaya13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.