Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya24

Build bridges, not walls. Spread love, not hate.Live your life to the fullest,And always be happy.

Agreed.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.Kumari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I feel if we are true fans no news will affect us. That is the bottom Line . Just keep loving them support them. Read an article move on .
Riti thank u dear.
DKDM forum is one of the best . Most delightful , speak from the heart  , knowledgeable members.
Lets move towards keeping it that way. There are few members who pop up like a jack in the box and comment nonsense.  We rarely see them otherwise . I think they are not so wise to participate in our intelligent discussions. Confused
Lets ignore those.
I am sure those few are reading this thread too.
And to those few Thumbs Up and no that is not my thumb that i am lifting.
The group members are united.
U bash any of our wonderful cast Mohit mouni or sona . We will kick ur ... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.Kumari-Celestial-jyoti07

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

I feel if we are true fans no news will affect us. That is the bottom Line . Just keep loving them support them. Read an article move on .
Riti thank u dear.
DKDM forum is one of the best . Most delightful , speak from the heart  , knowledgeable members.
Lets move towards keeping it that way. There are few members who pop up like a jack in the box and comment nonsense.  We rarely see them otherwise . I think they are not so wise to participate in our intelligent discussions. Confused
Lets ignore those.
U bash any of our wonderful cast Mohit mouni or sona . We will kick ur ... Big smile

Very well said. Thumbs UpLOLBig smile

jayvenk

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Riti thank u dear.
Lets ignore those.

Awww Thanqq so much Jaishree.. love u lots..

And yeah... We will kick on their WinkWinkWink whoever will want to spoil our unity and fan followings of our lovliest MOHIT , MOUNI or SONA.. luvd ur words... SmileSmile

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hehe hahaha I was feeling evil LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.Kumari-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

hehe hahaha I was feeling evil LOL

LOLLL was feeling tooo like m the evil.. and making diffrences between our Forum Members.. sometimes people really takes out something which is actually not meant.. Ouch

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
The fact is by creating doubts in the minds of members  they are trying to decrease the fans for DKDM.
Most of these pranksters know that there are both Mouni and Sona fans here. There are trying to divide and start a fight . This will lead to anger and finally make the member leave the forum.
Now that should not happen./ will never happen.
We love DKDM. we will stand together against U PRANKSTERS Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.Kumari-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@ Jaishree..
Exactly...
go through the link.. we are in a same point...thats what i had written before 2 hrs..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3331145&TPN=8

please go throught my comment... on no 1

jayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.