Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Bottomline is bad things were said at all three mohit mouni and sona
No fan fan group is responsible
Everyone is
Snd such articels only act as a reason for people to get nasty
First mohit,then mouni and now sona
All of them aree getting bashed based on articels that may nit even be true

yeah.. thats what i wanted to post.. i no where mentioned in the topic that don't bash
sona..in the whole topic i only wrote please dun accuse any of our actors.. thats what i wanted to say... Ouch those who come just for spreading these things.. who are not regullar in this forum.. This is for them only... Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thanks fro the post Riti. Wish we could stop this bashing it affects the peace of mind of everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
this forum should be kept clean from any such posts

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

Thanks fro the post Riti. Wish we could stop this bashing it affects the peace of mind of everyone.

Hey Edna.. thnx... alot ... for appriciation.. exactly.. it is irritating while some bash our actors.. Angry

Sandytatsme

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

this forum should be kept clean from any such posts

Exactly... for this reason only.. i made the post.. please clean such posts and report to DT.. Smile

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
neither i believed earlier article abt mouni nor i believed this one on sona..these are cheap publicity stunts of some reporters to make tiff between fans so that they read their article and give importance

i loved both but ya i saw in initial days sona was bashed and i won't accuse a particular actor's fan coz the bashers can't b true fans ever but now i think everything has cooled down..

thanks 4 d post it was much needed

Edited by aru_86 - 08 December 2012 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-jyoti07

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

neither i believed earlier article abt mouni nor i believed this one on sona..these are cheap publicity stunts of some reporters to make tiff between fans so that they read their article ad give importance

i loved both bu ya i saw in initial days sona was bashed and i won't accuse a particular actor's fan coz the bashers can't b true fans ever but now i think everything has cooled down..

thanks 4 d post it was much needed

Thanx for this...comment.. it made me happy alot SmileSmile

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Build bridges, not walls. Spread love, not hate.Live your life to the fullest,And always be happy.

-Celestial-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.