Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
al those who are bashing DKDM actors and posting too many negative comments against them they are all loosers who wants to believe in those useless articles instead of understanding and believing the actorsAngry. Articles are articles we shouldn't trust them blindlyDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Some forum members need to understand that we do not own the stars we might have our favs and when it comes to taking sides people do that. But we need to maintain restraint. Snide and scornful remarks are made by few who are maybe more emotionally driven or just want to create unnecessary tension and are trouble makers.

Edited by Limraina - 08 December 2012 at 1:50am

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
@ Every one Who see this post

This post is not for threatning or accusing any members
This is a post for those who are not regullar in our forum.. and just get some article any where available and post it here... its for them to remind them that dun post such topics.. just go through the rules and then post any topic... i didn't want to accuse any of the members.. i really love all the members Smile I dun want to be driven emotionally or own any actor... It was just a normal topic for the spoilers...

Thank You..

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

This is a post for those who are not regullar in our forum.. and just get some article any where available and post it here... its for them to remind them that dun post such topics.. just go through the rules and then post any topic... i didn't want to accuse any of the members.. i really love all the members Smile I dun want to be driven emotionally or own any actor... It was just a normal topic for the spoilers...

Thank You..

You have done the right thing, so don't feel guilty or defensive. This is the best forum and it should remain that way, so thanks for making this post.

-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Originally posted by rlrl

Thank You..

You have done the right thing, so don't feel guilty or defensive. This is the best forum and it should remain that way, so thanks for making this post.Clap

Thanx divya..

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Riti dear, I know foram very well, she has definitely not pointed u dear. She is upset because, She is a very big Fan of Mohit Mouni and DKDM and many bad things were said about them by certain people. Infact she likes all the actors of DKDM. and not only me, but even Foram might have read all your posts, and she knows you are not that kind of person to bash any body, so dont worry.

hey Divya.. I know.. foram ... but i thought.. she miss understood me.. so i was clarifying.. :ConfusedConfused I thought i had hurt her... so felt bad.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

divyadaya13

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Hey riti this wasnt for you.
I wil never say anything for u. It was for some people who needd to be shown that whatever they sow gets in return.

Thanx Foru.. Confused.I thought my post did hurt u .. Ouch..so I said those.. Embarrassed.. any way.. .. yes.. actually may be there would be some people.. and its true.. whatever you give.. you get it back in return... SmileSmileSmile
love you

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Bottomline is bad things were said at all three mohit mouni and sona
No fan fan group is responsible
Everyone is
Snd such articels only act as a reason for people to get nasty
First mohit,then mouni and now sona
All of them aree getting bashed based on articels that may nit even be true

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.