Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse (Page 2)

-Celestial- IF-Rockerz
-Celestial-
-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks Riti for reminding about seeing or atleast remembering the rules before posting, it's very much nedded.

Topics & comments are posted based on what we see in the show or tv segmets & discussions re carried on on that avoid commenting on what we have not seen. Please report if you find any offending post. Report button is next to Quote.

Exactly di.. thats what i was trying to say.. that whenever you find some wrng post.. please report it DT...that all.. and thanx for supporting Meenu Di Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Karuma IF-Dazzler
Karuma
Karuma

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I do not remember posting any comments for any actors and actresses prior to my becoming a viewer of the show. Am not an old fan of this show but joined this forum and started watching this show only a few months back. I have always seen it be it on twitter it has always been attack by a few people on just one star simply because that star is doing well and has got a very good fan following now.
I never understood the animosity initially for me only show matters and will do so only.

-Celestial-

divyadaya13 IF-Rockerz
divyadaya13
divyadaya13

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

Originally posted by foram.

Jab apne fav act ki baat ai to samajdari ki baat ho rai hai.
Ye samajdari tab kahan gai thi jab last toi article aya tha aur tab sab ne use sach man kar negative coments dia tha.
Aj jo tumhe bashing lag raha hai, vaise hi last time dusru ko laga hoga na.

m sorry.. Forum maine pichle TOI acrticle ko notice hi nahi kia.. tha.. and this is not only for Sonarika..
This post which I have made is for every one...related to DKDM... And when did i put negative comments.. ?? i never put dear.. and this is to threaten all the spoilers... its for no supporters. Smile
Riti dear, I know foram very well, she has definitely not pointed u dear. She is upset because, She is a very big Fan of Mohit Mouni and DKDM and many bad things were said about them by certain people. Infact she likes all the actors of DKDM. and not only me, but even Foram might have read all your posts, and she knows you are not that kind of person to bash any body, so dont worry.
foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hey riti this wasnt for you.
I wil never say anything for u. It was for some people who needd to be shown that whatever they sow gets in return.
jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Chill pill needed for all actors. We don't know how much of the article was true. May be she got him fired. But the reason may have been different. Wee will never know the truth. :-) actors are over worked and will loose their temper.

hemavidz

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Drama happens on the sets everyday. retakes heat lights no sleep. I will expect them to have tantrums. Not just Sona every actor. From smallest to the biggest.

hemavidz

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
My pov. I am telling it from experience of handling children for long hoursduring programmes. Even though it is for may be a few hours. The organisers are going crazy. The cast are nuts tempers fly. So just imagine what these people are going through.

hemavidz

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
agree with you Jay Approve when handling huge script one cant expect everything move smoothly after all actors also humans..instead of thinking too much about off-screen stuffs lets enjoy the show and wonderful performance from our lovable starsEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index