Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rlrl

m sorry.. Forum maine pichle TOI acrticle ko notice hi nahi kia.. tha.. and this is not only for Sonarika..
This post which I have made is for every one...related to DKDM... And when did i put negative comments.. ?? i never put dear.. and this is to threaten all the spoilers... its for no supporters. 😊
Riti dear, I know foram very well, she has definitely not pointed u dear. She is upset because, She is a very big Fan of Mohit Mouni and DKDM and many bad things were said about them by certain people. Infact she likes all the actors of DKDM. and not only me, but even Foram might have read all your posts, and she knows you are not that kind of person to bash any body, so dont worry.
Hey riti this wasnt for you.
I wil never say anything for u. It was for some people who needd to be shown that whatever they sow gets in return.
Chill pill needed for all actors. We don't know how much of the article was true. May be she got him fired. But the reason may have been different. Wee will never know the truth. :-) actors are over worked and will loose their temper.
Drama happens on the sets everyday. retakes heat lights no sleep. I will expect them to have tantrums. Not just Sona every actor. From smallest to the biggest.
My pov. I am telling it from experience of handling children for long hoursduring programmes. Even though it is for may be a few hours. The organisers are going crazy. The cast are nuts tempers fly. So just imagine what these people are going through.
agree with you Jay  when handling huge script one cant expect everything move smoothly after all actors also humans..instead of thinking too much about off-screen stuffs lets enjoy the show and wonderful performance from our lovable stars😳
al those who are bashing DKDM actors and posting too many negative comments against them they are all loosers who wants to believe in those useless articles instead of understanding and believing the actors😡. Articles are articles we shouldn't trust them blindly😒
Some forum members need to understand that we do not own the stars we might have our favs and when it comes to taking sides people do that. But we need to maintain restraint. Snide and scornful remarks are made by few who are maybe more emotionally driven or just want to create unnecessary tension and are trouble makers.

Edited by Limraina - 11 years ago
@ Every one Who see this post

This post is not for threatning or accusing any members
This is a post for those who are not regullar in our forum.. and just get some article any where available and post it here... its for them to remind them that dun post such topics.. just go through the rules and then post any topic... i didn't want to accuse any of the members.. i really love all the members 😊 I dun want to be driven emotionally or own any actor... It was just a normal topic for the spoilers...

Thank You..

Originally posted by rlrl

@ Every one Who see this post

This post is not for threatning or accusing any members
This is a post for those who are not regullar in our forum.. and just get some article any where available and post it here... its for them to remind them that dun post such topics.. just go through the rules and then post any topic... i didn't want to accuse any of the members.. i really love all the members 😊 I dun want to be driven emotionally or own any actor... It was just a normal topic for the spoilers...

Thank You..

You have done the right thing, so don't feel guilty or defensive. This is the best forum and it should remain that way, so thanks for making this post.👏