Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hii Everyone
We Are here in a forum because we love DKDM from the core of our heart. Actors,Directors,Producers along with each and every small entity  of the show they  really meant to us. 

More or less some of spoilers come to this forum, and start accusing our actors without any reason. They get some infos from which ever source and start posting it here.

Don't post Such articles in this forum . Shruti(shruti.nil) & Meenu di(mnx12) have warned many times still such posts come here. This is my sincere request to all the regular members on DKDM to inform by pm Shruti or Meenu di asap you see such a topic in the forum.

Stop Accusing our members about our Actors and our loveliest characters they meant alot to us. Please Go through the Rule Section here is the link...below.. then start a topic..

[http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3019489]

Riti
Thanx

P.S [This post is not only for one Actor.. It is for all the actors of DKDM.
Please don't misunderstand that this has been posted only because of some guy has sent any TOI article about Sonarika. Its for everyone or every member who accuse any of the actors or pass bad comments about the Actors.]

Edited by rlrl - 08 December 2012 at 2:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wisekalyani_shivaKarumaromi21SandytatsmehemavidzTinacoolKavya.Kumarijyoti07divyadaya13deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers Stay Away-If you cant support dun accuse" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Agree with u dear. This is the first beautiful forum I was so impressed by the actors that i joined this forum, I luv this forum from day one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-jyoti07

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Dear, content frm other sites is not alowd but articles are alowd here.
And it totaly depends on us how to react.
Whether to believe it or not.
Agar kisine vo bat sach mani to vo unka pov hai, hum nai mante ye hamara pov hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti-Celestial-jyoti07deboleena.mannaThe.Patthaaka.Nikki_Titli

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I think when we bash actresses based on certain articles that is wrong. If I like an actress I will choose not to believe it. Many of these stories circulated are so wrong. Off late have come across quite a few.
But some members taking it out in such a manner is wrong especially when we will never know the true facts. We have no right to bash anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Jab apne fav act ki baat ai to samajdari ki baat ho rai hai.
Ye samajdari tab kahan gai thi jab last toi article aya tha aur tab sab ne use sach man kar negative coments dia tha.
Aj jo tumhe bashing lag raha hai, vaise hi last time dusru ko laga hoga na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Thanks Riti for reminding about seeing or atleast remembering the rules before posting, it's very much nedded.

Topics & comments are posted based on what we see in the show or tv segmets & discussions re carried on on that avoid commenting on what we have not seen. Please report if you find any offending post. Report button is next to Quote.

sankalp_prapti-Celestial-

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Dear, content frm other sites is not alowd but articles are alowd here.
And it totaly depends on us how to react.
Whether to believe it or not.
Agar kisine vo bat sach mani to vo unka pov hai, hum nai mante ye hamara pov hai.
Agreed dear, Waise dekha jai to Mouni ko bhi bahut bura bhala kaha gaya tha, aur logon ne isi forum main  ise sach mankar, bechari ko bahut bura bhala suna diya. just because you are not a fan of a particular person, it does not give u any right to abuse them." Pata nahi log pen aur zabaan ka sahi istemaal kyun nahi kar paate" kya ye kaam itna mushkil hai

-Celestial-foram.

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Jab apne fav act ki baat ai to samajdari ki baat ho rai hai.
Ye samajdari tab kahan gai thi jab last toi article aya tha aur tab sab ne use sach man kar negative coments dia tha.
Aj jo tumhe bashing lag raha hai, vaise hi last time dusru ko laga hoga na.

m sorry.. Forum maine pichle TOI acrticle ko notice hi nahi kia.. tha.. and this is not only for Sonarika..
This post which I have made is for every one...related to DKDM... And when did i put negative comments.. ?? i never put dear.. and this is to threaten all the spoilers... its for no supporters. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.