Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shaya_123

Goldie

Shaya_123

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-i-can---t-be-a-bikini-babe-soumya-seth-4103625-NOR.html 

Actresses opt for bikini wherever they have to grab eyeballs.  But TV actor Soumya Seth claims to be different. "I don't have guts to wear a bikini. I can't carry it well, doesn't matter how modern I am," said the actor, who recently visited Dailybhaskar.com office with co-star Karan Kundra to promote their show 'The Serial'.

When asked, whether Sara Khan bikini clad avtar on 'The Serial' was to gain attention? Kara Kundra said, "I don't think she needs to do something like this. People know who Sara Khan is." Soumya agreed with the TV star.

Definitely 'The Serial' will carve a different image of Soumya, but deep down inside she is somewhat like Navya!   

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SomyaSethFckiranpakimussuLet-It-Godebaleena_tunaishibz...vibha...rashvinNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New article on Somya" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
TFS Shaya
I appreciate her straight words of expressing the things what she feels heartfully whatever be it.. love her for being honest in her words.. Saumya indeed is a very simple n wonderful female without any attitude and showoff nature. just love dis gal for this nature..
N yes her fans felt her that shez Navya and now even the media feels she is just like Navya. Her smile itself reveals it all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaya_123...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
tfs
loved her answerSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaya_123rashvin

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
TFS... Smile Somi ki ans achha tha...atleast ye sab nehi karne wali wo...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaya_123

sweety71

Goldie

sweety71

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
We also love to see her as Navya

Shaya_123

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
tfs

Shaya_123

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Tfs

Shaya_123

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hey thanks... nice article :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.