Phir Subah Hogi

Major Director Flaws I 12/7

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
When Sugni was getting engaged to Aditya, how come NO-ONE in the family asked, hey didn't you just get engaged to Amrita and weren't you, TVS getting married to Sugni? I mean NO-ONE said anything. And no-one said, hey, that girl Sugni, is a bedni and that's her mother? I mean, this is a village where everyone knows everyone and no-one said anything? I am stunned!!!!

And when mom shows up from the dead, doesn't she even ponder - where the heck were you Reva for a year and why doesn't the mother even question about Sugni's family? Orphans don't have parents but they have other family. I mean where was she raised, where did she go to school? You don't just allow your grandchild to marry someone without asking these relevant questions.

And then, why doesn't Adiya's mom have a fit with all of this? She never once tells Aditya to honor his engagement to Amrita. She hated the idea of TVS getting married to one but has no problem with Aditya? Is she so in love with her sister-in-law that she will stand there and watch her son get married to Sugni to save her marriage? I would have slapped my son and kicked his behind, then thrown Sugni and her mom out of the house.
'
And she claims that it was TVS who forced her to do her sardakai? Hell know; she chose to do it herself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirazor12Sweet_KrishnaJulieDVinnie79KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Major Director Flaws I 12/7" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.