Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I cannot even begin to describe my thoughts for this week after catching up, but I want to mention one scene in particular specifically.

Any guesses to which I'm talking about?

The shadow hand-holding scene.. OMG ShockedShocked I was blown away. Aside from the beautiful emotion between PaYa, just the way it was artfully done.. ClapClapClap It was just perfect. I could watch this scene over and over again.

The shadows, the dark, Adi's figure looming over the wall.. Day Dreaming Now, I am not artistic or creative in the least, but I just cannot stop appreciating the beauty of the scene!!!

So that brings me to ask.. Where does the CVs come up with these beautiful ideas?! They always know how to bring us something unique.. and this.. I'm just blown.

CVs don't need to prove it anymore as the already have, but they keep proving over and over with every episode, every finale to the week, how different unique and what a mastermind they are.

There is no show like this..

P.S.. What is up with the precap?!?!!?

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggysweety_virgo1jeebitarockstar24mannisaASRmkFazziRaz2012ninetosixashhundaldirk41shiveniisha01RaadhniRoohasamiaArVi-liciousvioletshineshesherkobitapiyualka-sakshi-anusha.cochin-.serendipity.-ANJ4xaviaraibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where do the CVs come up with this?!?!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sharna... this was so touching and beautiful beyond words. The CVs actually got that from their own bank... there is a similar scene in Main Pyar Kiya (yes...again)...that movie is also their own production (Rajsree)...in that movie Salman Khan and the heroine actually kiss each other across the glass door (iconic shot).

In PKDH they've mentioned the movie (MPK) several times. First when Pankhuri and Adi went to see Friendship Peak ... Pk mentioned that Pushkar & Shushma (Neha's parents) are like Prem & Suman (protagonists in the movie)...even their initials (P & S) are same. Again..Shivam invited Pakkhuri to see MPK... it was 25th anniversary of MPK etc. They've used most of the songs from that movie in PKDH too.

Anyways...Rajsrees are master of deeply romantic scenes. They are never vulgar and crafted with extreme care... Can't wait to see how many more of these beautiful scenes are in storeDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hundalRaz2012RaadhniSushaanManeetshivenipiyualkaanusha.cochinxaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Nice post Sharna... this was so touching and beautiful beyond words. The CVs actually got that from their own bank... there is a similar scene in Main Pyar Kiya (yes...again)...that movie is also their own production (Rajsree)...in that movie Salman Khan and the heroine actually kiss each other across the glass door (iconic shot).

In PKDH they've mentioned the movie (MPK) several times. First when Pankhuri and Adi went to see Friendship Peak ... Pk mentioned that Pushkar & Shushma (Neha's parents) are like Prem & Suman (protagonists in the movie)...even their initials (P & S) are same. Again..Shivam invited Pakkhuri to see MPK... it was 25th anniversary of MPK etc. They've used most of the songs from that movie in PKDH too.

Anyways...Rajsrees are master of deeply romantic scenes. They are never vulgar and crafted with extreme care... Can't wait to see how many more of these beautiful scenes are in storeDay Dreaming

I agree with every word ! When I saw the topic, I was going to post the same thing as you, but you did a much better job then me in explaining :) MPK is such an amazing movie and the kiss across the glass door one of the most beautiful romantic scenes of all time. because it was full of love and innocence :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivenishesherkobitapiyualka

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Yes partner, i agree wid u. It was unique and i'm again gona watch it. Well, its starting of love ,the beauty! Regards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shiveni

Roohasamia

Goldie

Roohasamia

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Beautiful scene...
Adi realizing his feelings for pankhu...isnt it ?

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roohasamia

Beautiful scene...
Adi realizing his feelings for pankhu...isnt it ?

I don't think he's realizing his feelings for her.. he doesn't know what "feelings" are.. I think he's missing her presence in his life, and realizing how much he needs her in his life.. but that ONLY bc they're best friends..

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Yes that was a awesome scene... even my parents thought is was great LOL...

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
This was one of my favourite scenes so far! I fell in love yesterday! Embarrassed There was so much in that scene to capture I didnt know what to look at! Adi's emotions, the hands forming a shadow or Pankhuri's emotions those few minutes felt like the journey of love! They are not physically together but emotionally they are one soul! I could feel the intensity the passion of their love! Day Dreaming Oh God Sharna! Your post has sent me to PaYa land for sure now! Blushing Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.