TOI: 10 Talising faces of TV-Anky - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Zee is clearly thinking 2 options only at the moment it seems :
Either retain Anki or end the show.
Says lot about the situation and Anki's importance to PR and ZEE.
Anki like the article says after Sush quit has patiently ,solely carried the show on her shoulders without any complaints inspite of asked to cry and cry and cry repeatedly in the show and with senseless tracks.
Everything has a limit and now with Anki quitting ,things are coming to an end.
Guess Zee wanted to end the show before the 18 years leap,Ekta managed to extend it for a while as Anki was there.This time channel is not budging much it seems and is focused on the above two options.
Time will tell what the channel will decide.Guess at last end days of such a wonderful show is nearing thanks to Ekta and her senseless saga of leaps and crap storylines.
Originally posted by Jaishankar

I hope before Zee does a force shut-down ,Ekta gives a graceful end to the show.The least she can do for the cast and crew of PR who have toiled hard for her and give Anki a graceful exit who has given her soul to the show right from the start ,carrying the mantle and responsibility of the sinking ship PR like a true captain.

Yes I am agree that before Zee does a force shut-down ,Ekta gives a graceful end to the show.The least she can do for the cast and crew of PR who have toiled hard for her and give Anki a graceful exit who has given her soul to the show right from the start ,carrying the mantle and responsibility of the sinking ship PR like a true captain. I also hope that before ending series ARVI united right way.
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Zee is clearly thinking 2 options only at the moment it seems :
Either retain Anki or end the show.
Says lot about the situation and Anki's importance to PR and ZEE.
Anki like the article says after Sush quit has patiently ,solely carried the show on her shoulders without any complaints inspite of asked to cry and cry and cry repeatedly in the show and with senseless tracks.
Everything has a limit and now with Anki quitting ,things are coming to an end.
Guess Zee wanted to end the show before the 18 years leap,Ekta managed to extend it for a while as Anki was there.This time channel is not budging much it seems and is focused on the above two options.
Time will tell what the channel will decide.Guess at last end days of such a wonderful show is nearing thanks to Ekta and her senseless saga of leaps and crap storylines.

Hello Jai may be your thought are right that your post Guess at last end days of such a wonderful show is nearing thanks to Ekta and her senseless saga of leaps and crap storylines. If I not wrong may be EK & BT Last series of ZEE TV Kasham She may be last 2/3 episode show all character happily enjoy various program. I can't saw last 2/3 months episode of that series so missing something. But very last episode some moment saw via youtube.
Originally posted by Ashi22

Ekta knows Archana is very important for the show and Channal .Before any twist she should consider her,

But Ekta,s Ego is so big she thinks she is always right .I know other actors r also not happy with this track but they cant do anything,I have feeling Zee Tv is also not happy with pavitra rishta story

I also feeling that all actor/actress r also not happy with this track but they can't do anything because they fear Ekta. They know very well If they want against Ekta it will create heavy problem for their own future.

RD and Asha are way too young and they have a contract which would tie them up for few years...if they voice out it will be bad for them...so they remain quiet. It is best if they shut their mouth and don't great a scene...because in the end it will be bad only for the actors...We already at least know that RD also not agree this track but he is helpless. Recent Tweeter RD said he can't to anything he just follow the script...but we don't have to follow any script so we can voice our anger and tell them we had enough... This type of thinking also others but they not revealed media.  

hmm definitely  ANKITA is the soul of the show ...
but m happy she will b quitting coz she deserves muchhh better roles
Originally posted by Ashi22

May be  thats why they r showing purvi is not pregnant and Ovi is going to loose her baby,

Not sure for that. Only time will say your comment will be true or not. But your guess if true I will be very happy. After leap when we saw very first time Purvi is indicate that she is not pregnant. If this way tracks are running both Arjun & Purvi not face any humiliated. Also Ovi continue this behavior definitely Ovi is going to lose her baby. I want that any how right way ARVI united. Not any disgusting & crape way. Because after all ARVI is 2nd lead of the serial.

Originally posted by Armu4eva

TEN TALISING FACES OF TV 

Youve seen them all through the year and loved watching them saunter in your living rooms every evening.In Tellylands numerous outings in the year 2012 some faces took their shows to new TRP highs,grabbed eyeballs and in the process scaled their own popularity quotient 

Ankita Lokhande 

Ankita Lokhande has single-handedly carried the mantle of Pavitra Rishta on her slim shoulders even after Sushant Singh Rajput quit the show a year ago.While the show saw its ups and downs in the past year,Ankita as Archana Deshmukh has remained the face of the show.Even with the storyline going through a 18 year leap,Ankita has been around.Rumours are now rife that shes going to quit the show in February 2013.The channel is debating between ending the show or trying to retain her.The jurys out on this one for the time being.
thanks tanu for the article.the repreter just said what we think and believe๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i also comment she is face of the show.lets see what will happen๐Ÿ˜•
AnkitA is the soul of PR. she is also beautiful and talented.
She is indeed tantalising!
Thanks for sharing Tanu

Agreed 101% ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I have seen few such actors who carry show themselves in recent times, when in crisis.
Anki is one of them. Glad everyone acknowledges her efforts.
Its great to see Ankita's contribution to the show is being acknowledged... Ankita u r a rockstar and the soul of pavitra rishta ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by vision22 - 11 years ago