Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Is Radhaji a Time Bomb waiting to blow? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi1986

maybe radhaji is not RK's janam dene wali auratLOL
 ROFL Ur statement cracked me up. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Radhaji a Time Bomb waiting to blow? (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelambari..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Don't know weather Radhaji is innocent or guilty , but I feel that her character has  many more
layers which we will find later . She definitely knows many things which she has been hiding from RK ,may be for his good or may not be. but surely the day when the real truth of Mohan Kundra's death and her quick marriage to Kuku Bhatia  will be revealed, a bomb will definitely blast...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYSaiSanji-mira

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Why do I feel like RK's constant taunts at Radhaji will eventually blow up in his face one day when Radhaji finally decides to stop being quiet and actually tell him something he isn't prepared to hear?

Hi  Shifu... good to see  your post.
May be you are right.. 
there must be a strong reason.. but according to this current track.. Radhaji is shown so immature..
No doubt .. she is not an evil MIL.. but still I don't think  she is mature enough ..
May be Bhatia manipulated her after her husband's death..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYSaiS

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi1986

maybe radhaji is not RK's janam dene wali auratLOL

LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
very good thoughtClap

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
nice post shifu,very convincing points n may be you r right,sm mystery surrounding wid his death,may be she knows why his hubby committed suicide as during RK's hospital scenes she said to madhu that she couldnt save him,may be she doesnt want her son to hate his father,u r rite she definitely looks like a bomb ready to explode anytm,cvs may show smthin lk ds in future to either balance thr equations or may be to resolve misunderstanding b/w madhu n Rishabh she may reveal her secrets...lets see.

But no matter what happened m still nt able to convince myself towards Radhaji..i dun get any sympathy fr her..even if thr ws sm mystery why is she caring so much abt RK's father who is already gone...especially at such tender age wen he needed her most,she chose to marry dt too without consulting him,RK not only lost his father bt mother too,he deserves more sympathy.

SaiS

UDEY

UDEY

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Well... well... well... that would be a Huge 'kahani-mey-twist' indeed , if it is finally revealed that MK is d evil one in Mohan-Radha-Kuku equation Wink Of course it is evident that Radha has a whole lot of hidden secrets...  and I look forward to d track when d real reason behind MK's death/suicide comes out ... but to find out that it is Mohan n not Kuku , who is d villain of this drama , will b a shocker for me Shocked
Gr8 post though ... u hv added an entirely new possibility to d MK mystery Thumbs Up

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.