Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Is Radhaji a Time Bomb waiting to blow? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I don't knw why Radhaji married kukku.. but, it seemed like kukku had planned something evil that time against Mohan k...
Like yesterday RK said if ill talk to her(Radhaji) RK mai se K kum hojayega...
wasnt that too symbolic...
you may b right about Mohan k being nt that good as RK felt he was.

But, still I have seen Radhaji eyes they still love Mohan k...

Yesterday n before in all those moments of FB's , her talks never had a haterd feeling for her first pati...

what RK said about his papa makesd me feel that Mohamed Kundara was a strong man...
I don't think he must have committed suicide...??
I feel kukku Ji hands in the death...

But, if Mohan k was that bad or did a mistake that made him suicide...
it makes him a weak man ... n RK shuldnt be praising him at all...
But, RK knws that his papa was nice man...
Evn Radhaji didn't had any guilt on her face while showing Madhu the photographs...
so, I think there is some huge misunderstanding..caused none other then... by kukkuji...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYanji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Radhaji a Time Bomb waiting to blow? (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
that is a possibility...in fact it will a Dhamaka track if it ever happens...otherwise Radhaji's character is never used properly...Confused

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Yupp I feel very bad for her,agree with you,what if she doesn't want to lose RK that's why she's keeping things from him,I dont think she will ever tell RK or explode even if it hurts,a mother cannot afford a son's anger,it's quite different in case of daughters.

adi1986

adi1986

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
maybe radhaji is not RK's janam dene wali auratLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Why do I feel like that she is?

Why do I feel like that one day she will just loose all her cool with RK and just tell him the outright truth?

Why do I feel like there is so much depth to Radhaji's character which hasn't been explored yet?

Why do I feel like RK's dad isn't as 'good' and 'God-like' as RK portrays him to be?

Why do I feel like RK is being kept in the dark about what his dad was really like?

Why do I feel like Radhaji is pressing all her feelings and emotions for the well being of RK?

I admit that after his dad's death, it wasn't in her best interest to get married so quickly and not pay attention to RK as a child but why do I feel like it was NEEDED? Why do I feel like the marriage with Bhatiaji was needed in order to preserve all the memories RK had of his dad?

Why do I feel like RK's constant taunts at Radhaji will eventually blow up in his face one day when Radhaji finally decides to stop being quiet and actually tell him something he isn't prepared to hear?

Why do I feel like Radhaji is a time bomb waiting to go off?

Shefu , Radha Ji ka toh i feel nothing . But i am happy to see you making post Embarrassed .

Coming to Radha Ji i don't think she is on the right side . I truly believe Mohan Kundra must have been a nice man . I think Radha is unaware about certain things which RK had to suffer in his childhood . I think RK will explore more after Madhu leaves .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@*Shifali*: I agree wit ur post, I'm feelin sumthin fishy, I think Radhaji is hidin sumthin from RK.Shocked

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
well dat lady is preety confusing...Confused

so may be... yeh she is hiding sumting... or may be not...

but one thing is sure... she cant stand for herself ever... hope to see madhu helping her in future..

Edited by shamon - 07 December 2012 at 11:53pm

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
nice post dear..!!
That wud be amazing..!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.