Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Is Radhaji a Time Bomb waiting to blow? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

KittuPratzz

IF-Rockerz

KittuPratzz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
yea...may b...her char is biased nd spineless as every one says.
i felt dis thing wen rk insulted madhu on tht ni8. studio wali ni8 wen radha ji makes him realize tht wat he has dne wid madhu is wrong nd his father will suicide wid this act of his. ofcourse it is making evryone believe tht his father is evrythng to him.he means world to rk. bt she is using father sentiment as a bait. well tht ws my view on tht point of time. 
dis show is sooo intriguing ...cnt estimate anythng. bt if rk's dad is nt like rk thinking den it will b a massive blow on rk. he will b shattered. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Radhaji a Time Bomb waiting to blow? (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DevilClan

IF-Rockerz

DevilClan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
U seems ryt cause d reasons behind Rk's dad's death n Rj marrying kukku isn't shown. Ur post made me think dat his dad was a don or gangstr.

xodramalover

IF-Sizzlerz

xodramalover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Some many questions, hardly any answers!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Hi Shifu,

Unlike others who get miffed seeing Radha and Madhu together, I always remember that Madhu has promised Radha that she will get her son back to her some day. So, CVs surely have something up in their sleeves, to show another layer of Radha's story, which I believe Madhu will unleash and understand. RK doesnt talk to her mother but its only with madhu that Radha is open enough to share her pain ( even if its melodramatic ).There is a lot behind Radha marrying kuku, which RK is not able to see but Madhu being compassionate tries to soothe her. 

Here, Radha can go two ways ...

1. She is responsible for RK's father death, so she is guilty of revealing this to RK now, since his son is not in talking terms with her anymore. Here Radha can also be portrayed negative as she wants her son back via Madhu and then chuck Madhu out of RK's life- shocker for Madhu's innate compassionate self, which I feel at times is required too as world is not good enough out there. 
2. RK;s father surely had done something which made him commit suicide instead of facing the consequences of his deed. so, she is actually protecting RK from the harsh truth. Here, madhu would be acting as an anchor to both Radha and RK so that they can deal with the harsh truth.

Rest, CVs can play around anything else too. But, Radha-MB-RK track is surely gonna be something really big. 

PS; Do make posts often, i really miss ur posts on this forum. 

Hey!

I never thought of Radhaji as the 'evil' sorta MIL's but I wouldn't be surprised if she is. You never know. A mother can go to any extent to get her son to love her back. I personally don't think that she might have played a part in the death of his father but I do assume that something happened that time which prompted her to get married so quickly to Bhatiaji.

She doesn't seem like she would have an affair but something about her quick marriage [in RK's terms] doesn't seem fit to me. I dunno how to explain it better but I find that she rushed her marriage with Kukuji but I don't know for what reason. But I do feel that unless the CV's can't surprise us with something groundbreaking, then they might opt for the first 'evil' Radhaji option.

But at the same time, like I said, I feel that RK's dad might have felt guilty about something he might have done to someone and Radhaji might have just watched her husband, instead of fighting his guilt and surrendering to him, let him commit suicide but doesn't want to ruin the pitch perfect image of his father that RK has in his mind.

PS: I try to make posts Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYChirpychickletanji-mira

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
OMG i never thought that way...
May be the CVs can explore this possibility as well...:)

PS: Have u updated ur FFs??

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
hy shifali u gave another side of story .interesting side..maybe this would be happen...and it should be,bcoz we r all want to know about Rk father suicide and Radha marry to Kuku..Smile

LTLFan

LTLFan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I too thought so sometimes.

BTW why did RK's father committed suicide? Did they show any reason for that?

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Well u never know anything can be happen. CV's ko adaat hain hume shock dene ki LOL
Anyways Thanks for the post. Bcoz of ur post now i will take RJ's character seriously.LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.