Is Radhaji a Time Bomb waiting to blow?

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Why do I feel like that she is?

Why do I feel like that one day she will just loose all her cool with RK and just tell him the outright truth?

Why do I feel like there is so much depth to Radhaji's character which hasn't been explored yet?

Why do I feel like RK's dad isn't as 'good' and 'God-like' as RK portrays him to be?

Why do I feel like RK is being kept in the dark about what his dad was really like?

Why do I feel like Radhaji is pressing all her feelings and emotions for the well being of RK?

I admit that after his dad's death, it wasn't in her best interest to get married so quickly and not pay attention to RK as a child but why do I feel like it was NEEDED? Why do I feel like the marriage with Bhatiaji was needed in order to preserve all the memories RK had of his dad?

Why do I feel like RK's constant taunts at Radhaji will eventually blow up in his face one day when Radhaji finally decides to stop being quiet and actually tell him something he isn't prepared to hear?

Why do I feel like Radhaji is a time bomb waiting to go off?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That would be the most amazing thing ever :)
May be she was not intended to be. But, you have certainly given a brilliant idea to CVs lurking around.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be your right... somehow I also felt like you few days back that she is just keeping quiet for his son.. if she tells the truth about his dad, he will broke off... he trust so much on him... she knows for his son his father is/was everything... he wont bare it...( But i did not made topic and commented.. only after reading your post felt like you are also thinking same so commented...)
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shifali,

The simple straight forward answer is this: I dont know why you feel that way.. ðŸ˜†

But joking apart, these are possibilities that the CVs can explore.. I dont understand why RK doesnt talk to his mother about Kuku. And why is his mother always crying? 

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is possible that Radhaji is hiding truth only for Rk sake.
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow what a thought! you never know, altho it would be very interesting to see if this is the case. 
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Nice Post

It may be true that Radhaji is trying to protect RK from some thing which she feels he can't handle.

The day is not that far off when this truth will come out.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Shifu,

Unlike others who get miffed seeing Radha and Madhu together, I always remember that Madhu has promised Radha that she will get her son back to her some day. So, CVs surely have something up in their sleeves, to show another layer of Radha's story, which I believe Madhu will unleash and understand. RK doesnt talk to her mother but its only with madhu that Radha is open enough to share her pain ( even if its melodramatic ).There is a lot behind Radha marrying kuku, which RK is not able to see but Madhu being compassionate tries to soothe her. 

Here, Radha can go two ways ...

1. She is responsible for RK's father death, so she is guilty of revealing this to RK now, since his son is not in talking terms with her anymore. Here Radha can also be portrayed negative as she wants her son back via Madhu and then chuck Madhu out of RK's life- shocker for Madhu's innate compassionate self, which I feel at times is required too as world is not good enough out there. 
2. RK;s father surely had done something which made him commit suicide instead of facing the consequences of his deed. so, she is actually protecting RK from the harsh truth. Here, madhu would be acting as an anchor to both Radha and RK so that they can deal with the harsh truth.

Rest, CVs can play around anything else too. But, Radha-MB-RK track is surely gonna be something really big. 

PS; Do make posts often, i really miss ur posts on this forum. 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea...may b...her char is biased nd spineless as every one says.
i felt dis thing wen rk insulted madhu on tht ni8. studio wali ni8 wen radha ji makes him realize tht wat he has dne wid madhu is wrong nd his father will suicide wid this act of his. ofcourse it is making evryone believe tht his father is evrythng to him.he means world to rk. bt she is using father sentiment as a bait. well tht ws my view on tht point of time. 
dis show is sooo intriguing ...cnt estimate anythng. bt if rk's dad is nt like rk thinking den it will b a massive blow on rk. he will b shattered. 
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U seems ryt cause d reasons behind Rk's dad's death n Rj marrying kukku isn't shown. Ur post made me think dat his dad was a don or gangstr.