Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Asya_Lover

Asya_Lover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
hi guys 

i was thinking maybe dr onir and purvi are good friends who are acting like they are married or they could possibly be married but they are not in love. i mean in todazs episode dr onir said there are other guys like me that care alot about there wife. he didnt mention love. 

what do you think?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya2094mizzneetusmiley20Pancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RD-Latty-rognaKesha_H.prityy89ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maybee dr onir and purvi..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsVivianDsena

hi guys 

i was thinking maybe dr onir and purvi are good friends who are acting like they are married or they could possibly be married but they are not in love. i mean in todazs episode dr onir said there are other guys like me that care alot about there wife. he didnt mention love. 

what do you think?

I like...
Also, when doctorjee said something about everything being in its place now... Which was not the case before...

Sounds more like companionship...?

But I am learning not to read too much into these 'hastily' written dialogues...Confused

Edited by Pancham101 - 07 December 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Yea to me they seemed like two friends supporting each other through life

Pancham101Manoshono

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

I hope they turn out to be childhood friends like one of the OS/FF s ...what's his name Rohit, Rohan?

Please not another psycho spouse...

Manoshono-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

I hope they turn out to be childhood friends like one of the OS/FF s ...what's his name Rohit, Rohan?

Yea in Esha's OS.. 
Purvi seemed comfortable with him but she didnt really seem to have any feelings for him...They didnt seem more than just friends..

Is it just me but did Purvi look really tired? or is it just Asha and the long days of shooting..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101crazygirl4RDashfaque2012

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Yea in Esha's OS.. 
Purvi seemed comfortable with him but she didnt really seem to have any feelings for him...They didnt seem more than just friends..

Is it just me but did Purvi look really tired? or is it just Asha and the long days of shooting..

@bold...saw that too...

Going by Asha's twitter picture...this night sequence with Onir-Purvi-Arjun is going to go well into next week 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I said sumthing similar to this I think they r just acting lyk a married couple for outsiders but they're really just good friends

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyPancham101-LiveLaughLove-ashfaque2012

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Yea in Esha's OS.. 

@bold...saw that too...

Going by Asha's twitter picture...this night sequence with Onir-Purvi-Arjun is going to go well into next week 
Yeah I feel bad for them they are shooting so much...! Seems like we are going to get another flashback of the chawl days... It will be from Purvi's pov most likely ..

smiley20ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.