The Serial

Just give it a Thought!

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys 😊 I dunno know if i shud create this topic or no.. bt i feel i shud let out my emotions ..so thought of sharing ..& nt as a fan of Karanika bt as a 'neutral' viewer i m saying this ..  After watching "the serial" till now abt the whole Karanika thing .. I defo. stand by the statement made by karan in the show recently that 'Love is not enough..There are other things also which are equally important '.. & as we grow older & mature,this harsh reality suddenly hits us .. & we come out of our reel fairytale luvstories .. & the whole outburst of kittu concerned with portraying her in the bad light ..I think the sensible/mature viewers hv understood that the show is nt solely scripted or reality but its a mix of both to make the final  product luk appealing & entertaining ... As a girl i stand by kittu as she has the full right to be hurt if her trust is actually betrayed .. as everyone shud respect a persons privacy .. I really hope that things will get sorted .. May God Bless Karan-Kittu frndship! 

Towards the end i wud just say .. Honestly i m still praying fr a reunion ..fingers crossed bt god forbid if dat doesnt happen then i strongly believe it was just not meant to be..it was destiny .. the future has bigger & better plans fr our karanika & most importantly ..

"Two Good People Could not Make A Relationship Work"..and  as a mature i think dats the best & the most gracious  & peaceful way to deal with things ..

Kuddos to Karan-Kritika
Lotsss of Love😊

Note- Kindly Dont BASH Karan or Kittu..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Wow sweetbarbie. You really did say things well. 👏
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey @sweetbarbie, i am sure that if you look at karanika together then u will undertstand why we love them as a couple soo much!!! they are truly a couple made in heaven...
if you want to see an example of what i am saying then please watch this interview of them together! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRTIm4k2myc

i really wish from the bottom of my heart that they soon clear their misunderstandings and be our King K and Queen K again 
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishakumar

hey @sweetbarbie, i am sure that if you look at karanika together then u will undertstand why we love them as a couple soo much!!! they are truly a couple made in heaven...

if you want to see an example of what i am saying then please watch this interview of them together! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRTIm4k2myc

i really wish from the bottom of my heart that they soon clear their misunderstandings and be our King K and Queen K again 

Hey dear..😊 I hv seen Karanika together fr 3 years ..& luv them as much as u do as a couple .. Followed them everywhere possible lyk crazy right frm their KMH days😆..u cn imagine frm my siggy & d.p. & theres no doubt abt it dat  nobody cn beat our adorable cutiepies wen they are together onscreen/offscreen ..bt we need to understand they are humans first .. we cant force them to be together .. as fans we cn only pray fr their reunion ..rest its their call .. bt i will always support & respect their decisions ..Hoping dat the outcome will be positive ..fingers crossed.. God Bless Both!

Plus i hv  also written in the post  dat its my point of view as a 'neutral viewer' &  nt as Karanika/ Arjuhi fan which honestly i m since 4 long years..😊
Edited by sweetbarbie - 11 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail
I wish they sort out their MU's and came back together as a real life and reel life couple...
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

Hey dear..😊 I hv seen Karanika together fr 3 years ..& luv them as much as u do as a couple .. Followed them everywhere possible lyk crazy right frm their KMH days😆..u cn imagine frm my siggy & d.p. & theres no doubt abt it dat  nobody cn beat our adorable cutiepies wen they are together onscreen/offscreen ..bt we need to understand they are humans first .. we cant force them to be together .. as fans we cn only pray fr their reunion ..rest its their call .. bt i will always support & respect their decisions ..Hoping dat the outcome will be positive ..fingers crossed.. God Bless Both!

Plus i hv  also written in the post  dat its my point of view as a 'neutral viewer' &  nt as Karanika/ Arjuhi fan which honestly i m since 4 long years..😊

I am not forcing them but i am wanting them to get together as soon as possible ⭐️
and im sure that one day unki akal thikane aa hi jayegi 👏
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice post :-) Yes i agree .. fans actually shoud stop blaming Karan and Kritika for their break up as we don't actually know the reason of it. Sometimes only love is not enough to make relationship work...other things play an important role too as you mentioned. And i strongly believe what we're being shown in the serial is absolutely not true. It's downright fiction. Fans should refrain from overreacting after watching a fictional drama.