Qubool Hai

The little smile ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Asad uff Asad, what a smile he had on his face whn Zoya was describing the fight scene to ami and Najma, at that time it should have been played Mitwa-Wink, Asad and Zoya are rocking! the fights between them and the fights with others, each other compliment each other, now Zoya would have understood why Asad doesnt want her out of the house after 7 pm, LOL,

Asad giving his hand to her-Epic
Asad holding her hand and making her stand behind him-Epic,
The hug Zoya to Asad-starting of MITWA- Epic

Ya Allah whats wrong with you, if you havent noticed the smile he has on his face thn go and watch!!!!!!!ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mila112day_lily-Anji-vm17RushitaaKrystal001teja0102..Wahian4lyftranquilsoul..--epiPhobia--hifzaashanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The little smile ;)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
was a fab epi todai
lovedthe asya scence

Edited by EternalFrission - 07 December 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-

mila112

mila112

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Ya, I noticed that too,really cute.

-Anaya-

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Asad uff Asad, what a smile he had on his face whn Zoya was describing the fight scene to ami and Najma, at that time it should have been played Mitwa-Wink, Asad and Zoya are rocking! the fights between them and the fights with others, each other compliment each other, now Zoya would have understood why Asad doesnt want her out of the house after 7 pm, LOL,

Asad giving his hand to her-Epic
Asad holding her hand and making her stand behind him-Epic,
The hug Zoya to Asad-starting of MITWA- Epic

Ya Allah whats wrong with you, if you havent noticed the smile he has on his face thn go and watch!!!!!!!ROFL

ikrr!!! i loved it !!! i had to play it over the first time to make sure i wasnt just imagining.. then i played it over like 10 times! :)

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
zoya is zoya pir bhi nai manegi aur apni manmani karegiLOL
but nw asad shall be  a softie around her as he realised or will realise wen ammi tells him d truth...

i could c d softness in zoyas eyes more wen they had their hug n eyelock...she felt jitteryEmbarrassed

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed the fight sequence
Nxt morning asad was a bit soft n zoya wo nai manegi ke asad se wo impress ho chuke hai Big smile
Asad ki smile hayeee Embarrassed

Hot_Indo_Chilly

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
really the first 10 min are like freeze really it was superb the eyelock it looked really natural KSH did it ya he always 

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Hahaha true dat, the fight scene is beyond epic. And being an action fan...this is by far one of the best fight seq I've seen on an Indian soap.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.