Kathleen Turner Series

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Has anyone read any books of the Kathleen Turner series by Tiffany Snow?

Book 1:

Book 2:

The premise is nothing but cliched.

The female protagonist has big aspirations but is only a runner for a big law firm.

One of the senior partners is "obscenely rich, disturbingly good looking, slightly snobbish."

Murder mystery

And possibly a love triangle...

All the typical ingredients of a basic thriller incorporated love story.

I've read the first two books and I don't know why LOL After I read the first book, I thought it was okayish.. nothing great. Nothing I would recommend anyone too. Plus, Kathleen really gets on my nerves with how confused and sometimes how foolish she is. 

Then I realized that I had download Book 2 at the same time as 1. While it was on my Kindle, I decided what the heck. I'll read that too. Again, basic thriller/suspense. I kinda guessed it. Nothing great.  I'm pretty sure I won't read the new one coming out soon.

But just wondering, has anyone read it/heard of it?

Edited by -Mystery- - 07 December 2012 at 2:43pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kathleen Turner Series" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I have heard about the author, but unfortunately have never read her books. Is the series good?

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
It's not great but I guess it's not terrible either. Depends on whether or not you're into the genre. My biggest issue was with the female protagonist.  She was just too annoying at times for my liking, but if you like the whole ex-SEALS-now-lawyer, ex-FBI, big scams, mystery murders etc. stuff then you might enjoy it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top