The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Unfair to Damon? (Page 2)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I agree, Stefan is as bad as Damon. 

The writer keep on justifying his horrible acts and he still remains good in everyone eyes just because he feels bad about it. There is no justification for this. 

Stefan just pretends to be good and is in complete denial of his true self. This is thanks to his friend Lexi, instead of teaching him moderation she made his repress his vampire side no wonder Stefan ends up derailing. 

Damon gets all the flak because he is honest about who he is and does not sugar coat words just so the others dont hurt. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaylovieAngel-Jot.iMadz-Mishu-

Udaylovie Senior Member
Udaylovie
Udaylovie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

On that bonding note, Is anyone here Jeremy and Damon fan? Oh. I like them so much. EmbarrassedThey have less scenes together but their scenes are intense, deep and purely awesome.

I agree. Damon saves Elena's friends coz he, himself, has weird bonding with them. And not coz they are Elena's friends and he has to save them.

I agree with you.. Damon and Jeremy ..u are absolutely right...
and whatever you say about Damon even that ..
I don't get it why the fan following of Damon can't see the sacrifices of Damon ...
but in the whole of TVD there is only one saint and that is Damon not Stefan ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz-Mishu-

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Udaylovie

Originally posted by iMadz

On that bonding note, Is anyone here Jeremy and Damon fan? Oh. I like them so much. EmbarrassedThey have less scenes together but their scenes are intense, deep and purely awesome.

I agree. Damon saves Elena's friends coz he, himself, has weird bonding with them. And not coz they are Elena's friends and he has to save them.

I agree with you.. Damon and Jeremy ..u are absolutely right...
and whatever you say about Damon even that ..
I don't get it why the fan following of Damon can't see the sacrifices of Damon ...
but in the whole of TVD there is only one saint and that is Damon not Stefan ...

Damon cares for Jeremy. But people will not believe me so I won't say it more! Wink

And you know no one is Saint on this show. No one. Each Vampire on this show is bad. No one is good, not even new baby vamp Elena but what I hate is that some vampire like Stefan can't accept that and people see him as too good. Elena's friends treat him like an Ideal good man which he is not. This is my problem. He is Ripper. And Damon is a Monster. Then why one of them always gets the good treatment and why the other always accused of anything bad happens in the town? Why Damon has to do the right thing always and why he is the one who always have to take care of bad things? Coz others won't get the tag of doing bad thing on their head. Simple. Damon is the one who will take life and death's decision unlike Stefan and face everyone's rejection/criticism/hate. That's it.

meriyaarAngel-Jot.-Mishu-Kai.

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I really feel like saying this, you'll barely see Stefan fans calling him saint and the "good" guy, because he is not. He is a dark character just like Damon.. it's always Damon fans who call him "saint" and what not just because Elena's friends think he is the better person -_-

Edited by K.Sean - 08 December 2012 at 12:13pm
libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
In spite of being 162 years old,I find that Stefan is being really childish.I think he needs to grow up and accept the fact that Elena is slowly falling in love with Damon.I cannot give Stefan the benefit of doubt coz if Damon can accept Elena's decision to choose Stefan over him,then he should also accept her decision of being with Damon...

I don't get it...why are Stefan and Caroline being so judgy about Delena,cos the both of them are not really very innocent at all and if Damon has done bad things,so have they...

And do hell with the sire bond nonsense,i mean Elena had developed feelings for Damon  when Salvatore Junior was busy with Klaus on his Ripper binge,of course to save Damon,but still...

And Tyler has already said that sire bond does not affect emotions,it affects actions and free will..i just hope that Damon does not give up just because he has history of rejection,and i hope that Elena fights it out and proves her love for Damon...

meriyaarAngel-Jot.iMadz-Mishu-

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i totally agree!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
The fact Stephan never understood Demon or Elena because he never wanted too, but Demon with bad guy image has a pure soul that Elena saw... its Demon who understood Elena in her difficult moments instead of Stephan and I believe Elena's love going to bring Demon back to her... 

Elena needs to let Stephan know that she wants to move on with Demon instead of him... cause I've seen in her eyes - love for Demon and finally they shared that feeling the sire concept destroyed it or its starting of rediscovering yourself and true love...

Go to top