Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
What really angered me from this episode was how Damon had to continously sacrifice. First he sacrificed being with his brother in the past and "let him go" but where was Lexi when Stefan forcefully changed Damon? Who was there to tell Stefan that he needs to let go? If Stefan says he needed his older brother, his actions are justified. But if Damon needs his younger brother, he's being selfish? I do not understand this at all. No matter how much Damon does the "right thing", no matter how much he sacrifices, in everyone's eyes, he's bad. Stefan sacrifices, he's a saint-the good guy.

Just thought I'd rant XD

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4HeartUdaylovierainfireAmor.MaSqUeRaDemihali7MysticAurameriyaarvampyrgirlrichaAdorable.SARUN.DivaDeluxe.Jammy--Rakshu--_-harsh42gugguRatiGSomerholicGirldocnussAuroni.92...Pwincess...iMadzdeboleena.manna-Mishu-_Jaan_CandYlicious_SpickachuDelena-ciousKai.iluvOriginalsDebolina.swashbuckling.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unfair to Damon?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I am going to join you in this rant.  I dont know where Lexi and Stefan get off judging Damon all the time and making him feel like he is the worst person ever. (After this episode I feel like Lexi tried to seperate the brothers and totally had it coming)  

Why is it that everyone keeps forgetting that there is a reason why Klaus (in his own words, as evil as it gets) wants to be Stefan's BFF. Clue: its not because of Stefan's self rightous insufferable "martyr" side.  LOL  I think someone would point out to him and Caroline that just because he is in Jekyll mode right now doesn mean Mr. Hyde is far behind.

I think Next Week when Stefan will find out about Delena "kiss me like you wanna be loved" encounter, he is totally going to lose it and Mr. Hyde is going to join the party LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4vampyrgirlrichameriyaarAngel-Jot.Jammy-docnussAuroni.92iMadzsunflower52Kai.-Mishu-

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
couldn't agree with you more... there's too much judgemental judging against damon :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7Angel-Jot.iMadz-Mishu-

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Damon has always been depicted as the "bad" guy and come on.. we all know he is to a certain extent. Stefan is no saint, especially not as a ripper LOL But Stefan is a complete different character and somehow does possess more "good" qualities, according to the writers and most of the viewers. For example: Stefan knows he won't be able to control and kill innocent people when he sees blood, and that's why he stays away from it. I wonder if Damon would do that if he was in Stefan's place.. in fact Damon has never cared about killing innocent people apart from the ones he cares for.
He can't be selfish with Elena and his brother because he loves them.. but he can be with others right? I guess that's one of the differences. And I don't think anyone denies the goodness of Damon and that's why he has so many fans.. but both of them are different and one is just tagged as "good" and the other as "bad"
. That tag doesn't hold much water.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaylovieSweet_DesirestheloupgarouxKai...DamonCrazy..

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

I agree.

I think Lexie was there for Stefan only and she did not think twice about brother's bonding. And Damon had to do right thing by letting Stefan go. It was really hard. I already said it my post that it was so sad when even Damon asked Lexie that he just needed his little brother. But Lexie, as always, biased to Stefan, did convince Damon to do right thing. And you know what? Stefan did not even know it until the last episode. I was literally saying YES when Damon told Stefan that he did not know it at all. Stefan does not understand Damon at all. Alaric was better than that. He forgave Damon for killing him twice...Come on. I doubt whether Stefan is 'Ekta' fan coz only those people can be this over dramatic and over idealistic. LOL
It is so easy for every saint fan to degrade Damon by his past bad acts. Mostly in Season 1 and 201 when Damon had been a Monster. I just wonder one thing, except for Caroline, everyone has forgiven Damon including Elena and Jeremy. (And about Jeremy...Ha! Damon has much more deep interact level with Jeremy than Saint.) So my point was, each party to the Damon's bad act had forgiven him except for Saint's fans. Its like they keep USING this point in defending Saint as in CHESS we reserved our move and USE it when we are in bad condition. Ouch

Damon had always done this. And he will keep doing this. But Saint's fans will watch it and REFUSE it wholeheartedly coz Damon is-was-will be the bad guy and Saint is-was-will be Saint. No matter what. Its even pointless to explain them. Coz they keep USING Season 1 and 201 acts of Damon in Saint's defense. Ouch Like I said, its their best move when Saint's is losing any debate. LOL

Edited by iMadz - 07 December 2012 at 10:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4meriyaarAngel-Jot.Jammy-sunflower52docnussAuroni.92-Mishu-

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainfire

I am going to join you in this rant.  I dont know where Lexi and Stefan get off judging Damon all the time and making him feel like he is the worst person ever. (After this episode I feel like Lexi tried to seperate the brothers and totally had it coming)  

Why is it that everyone keeps forgetting that there is a reason why Klaus (in his own words, as evil as it gets) wants to be Stefan's BFF. Clue: its not because of Stefan's self rightous insufferable "martyr" side.  LOL  I think someone would point out to him and Caroline that just because he is in Jekyll mode right now doesn mean Mr. Hyde is far behind.

I think Next Week when Stefan will find out about Delena "kiss me like you wanna be loved" encounter, he is totally going to lose it and Mr. Hyde is going to join the party LOL

WOW! LMAO .. ROFL

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

Damon has always been depicted as the "bad" guy and come on.. we all know he is to a certain extent. Stefan is no saint, especially not as a ripper LOL But Stefan is a complete different character and somehow does possess more "good" qualities, according to the writers and most of the viewers. For example: Stefan knows he won't be able to control and kill innocent people when he sees blood, and that's why he stays away from it. I wonder if Damon would do that if he was in Stefan's place.. in fact Damon has never cared about killing innocent people apart from the ones he cares for.
He can't be selfish with Elena and his brother because he loves them.. but he can be with others right? I guess that's one of the differences. And I don't think anyone denies the goodness of Damon and that's why he has so many fans.. but both of them are different and one is just tagged as "good" and the other as "bad"
. That tag doesn't hold much water.

Oh please. Stefan possess more good qualities? Neither of the brothers are saints. Both are equally bad. Stefan hides his own true nature (and Plec/Wesley both have confirmed that real Stefan is the ripper!Stefan. So there you go! Stefan can be selfish, manipulative, opportunistic...even though all this isn't explicitly described, we can see it through the course of the show. Thomas Gavin also said "Damon is bad on the outside, good on the inside, Stefan is the reverse."

Stefan is Damon's brother only when he has to save his life. Damon is his brother on a daily basis. No matter what he does, Damon always talks highly about Stefan to Elena, while Stefan puts down Damon on a regular basis.

Remember how Stefan almost turned/killed Elena at the same bridge her parents died? Remember how he told her he doesn't care about Jeremy? Remember how he just left her there? Remember how he wanted to turn Jeremy into a psychopath for his own needs when Damon clearly told him to find another hunter? And Stefan also left Jeremy BLEEDING when he was shot, to go after Connor.

Atleast Damon cares about Elena's friends, and not because they are her friends/family, but because he himself has a bond with them.

Edited by themockingjay - 07 December 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4MysticAurameriyaarAngel-Jot.Jammy-deboleena.mannasunflower52iMadzAuroni.92SomerholicGirldocnussCandYlicious_S-Mishu-Debolina.

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
On that bonding note, Is anyone here Jeremy and Damon fan? Oh. I like them so much. EmbarrassedThey have less scenes together but their scenes are intense, deep and purely awesome.

I agree. Damon saves Elena's friends coz he, himself, has weird bonding with them. And not coz they are Elena's friends and he has to save them.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarAngel-Jot.Jammy-deboleena.mannasunflower52CandYlicious_S-Mishu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top