Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlpower thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Well, I think we can start updating the Drake and Josh episodes here too. Well, I can give you of the last three days.

19th July' 2006

This episode starts with the usual Drake and Josh commentary. Gosh its soo funny. This is the Dune Buggy episode, in which Drake and Josh are waiting for Scotty's brother, Trevor, to bring them a Dune Buggy, which he says is in good shape. Then, when it arrives it is all dusty with cobwebs on it, and doesn't even run. After sometime, Josh is searching on the laptop for a car's spare parts when Drake comes in with a glass of root beer. He keeps on whacking Josh on the head, and when Josh whacks him, Drake ducks and the glass of root beer falls in the television, which explodes. Drake  convinces Josh to lie, and that when Audrey (Mrs. Parker, acted by Nancy Sullivan) asks him about the tv, he lies badly and then is grounded for lying to her. Josh works on the car and it is very good and even the motor runs. When Walter (Mr. Nichols acted by Jonathan Goldstein) and Audrey come in, they forbid Drake and Josh to take the car out on the road. Drake tries convincing Josh to take the Buggy out for a spin while Mr. and Mrs. Nichols are not home, but he refuses. He then germs the family juice by drinking straight out of the carton. Drake calls Josh fun-crusher while Josh calls Drake juice-germer. Drake takes the car out for a spin with Trevor, and gets crashed into a tree. He is very sore, and gets wrestled by Walter, while Josh asks him to after getting to know about the Dune Buggy accident. In the end, Drake confesses, and gets grounded, while Megan (Drake's sister acted by Miranda Cosgrove) and Josh are very happy.
    When Josh asks how it is to be grounded, Drake says he loves it. No school for two weeks, laying in bed, playing a little guitar, watching a little T.V, You bringin me pizzas, yeah, being grounded is baadd!!! and Josh keeps on saying 'hain'.

20th July' 06

The episode also starts with the usual Drake and Josh comments. Josh says that Drake mumbles in his sleep and Drake says that Josh snores like a hobo with a scinieus infection. After the title song, they show that Drake is listening to a song sung by his favorite band Zero-Gravity, and they then announce that whoever is the eighth caller on Friday night, when they hear a barking seal with win free tickets to their concert in San-Diego. Drake then announces in his class that they are having a cell-phone party, to celebrate the having of cell-phones which were not there in the old ages. The real reason was that Drake needed more dialers. Friends call Drake's party lame, and when Josh really explains the real reason of the "suckish" party, they all get angry, and the seal is heard. They all dial and announce which caller they are, and the eighth caller is Megan Parker, Drake's sister and Josh's step-sister. Drake begs Megan and somehow convinces her that to give her the tickets and that he'll do her homework for a month. They then are asked a question which, if answered correctly will win them a guitar signed by the lead singer of zero-gravity, Devin Malone. Then Drake sits in front of the guitar practically worshipping it, and Josh says that if you start making out with that thing, I'm leaving the room. In the end, Josh plugs in the guitar into the amplifier which is not working properly, and it blasts and ruins the guitar. He hides the guitar in the case and locks it, getting rid of the key. Then he takes Megan to guitar world so that they can buy him an exact replica of that guitar and get it signed by Devin Malone before the concert. He goes to the concert, where Drake tells Josh that Megan told hi everything. Drake sees Devin, where Josh crushes his hand, and then Drake gets to sing with his favorite band and gets paid for it. He gives his money to Josh, who says I'm getting me a tanning bed. Drake says he's gonna kick-back and relax as all good rock-stars do. Megan then brings her math homework which is fractions and then takes the bag of  junk food.

21st July' 2006.

This episode was on the double of Nick. So known commonly as Nick Dhoom in mainly India and Pakistan.

EPISODE 1
This episode was the "First Crush" episode.

Josh has a crush on a girl called Kathy. Whenever he faces her he talks about spoons, so Drake advises him to talk to her on a topic that doesn't involve silverware. Drake meanwhile wants to audition at the coffee shop, the Brew Note, but gets banned with his band with Megan's three-foot snake, Robert, slides out of his bag which he had opened in search of his pick, and over his shoulder in the middle of his song. (The song was "Found a way" written by Drake Bell and co-written by Micheal Corcoran.). Josh finally talks to Kathy, and says that "I NOTICED THAT YOUR EYES ARE TWO CRYSTAL POOLS OF BLUE." so Kathy says her eyes her brown, and Josh says "POOLS OF MUD😆." Finally, Josh says that he plays guitar, which he doesn't. and Kathy invites him to her budday party at the Brew Note, and asks him to play her a song just for her.

Edited by girlpower - 17 years ago