Pavitra Rishta

ovi or purvi

Poll Question: who should end up with arjun?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
56 [14.62%]
327 [85.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rozy_02

Rozy_02

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
should arjun leave ovi for purvi or should he forget purvi forever and stay happily with ovi? what is more important? His marriage or his love?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ovi or purvi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy_02

should arjun leave ovi for purvi or should he forget purvi forever and stay happily with ovi? what is more important? His marriage or his love?

for arjun His LIFE is important n his heart n that is only n only PURVI ...no psychos or CC's for him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20Manoshonoaathyaalicia.ashfaque2012

ampliphy

Goldie

ampliphy

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
He should be with PURVI. He is not happily with Ovi he's goin g through the motions as that is what Purvi told him to do. He is miserable and trying to find a glimpse of hope in the baby but PsychOvi is even ruining that bit of happiness for him too.

kandykandyManoshonoaathyaalicia.ashfaque2012

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
duh!! obviously Purvi, and I think Ovi should end up with Onir since he is a doctor maybe he might be able to treat herLOL the episode where she slashed her wrist reminded me of Demi Lovato

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sachsweetkandykandyampliphyManoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyaalicia.ashfaque2012

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Seeing that Multiple voting is on .. Either one might be the winner LOL

But definirely Purvi . People can say what they want like Purvi don't deserve Arjun or Arjun don't deserve Purvi but I can care less ..
Fell in love with them and never did that love die so Imma still hope for my ArVi Big smile as in Arjun and Purvi Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sachsweetkandykandyampliphysmiley20Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyaashfaque2012

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Purvi was the reason y I began looking Pavitra Rishta again I gave up after Savita forced Archana to sign the divorce papers or sumthin lyk tht

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nads123ampliphysmiley20Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyaashfaque2012

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

duh!! obviously Purvi, and I think Ovi should end up with Onir since he is a doctor maybe he might be able to treat herLOL the episode where she slashed her wrist reminded me of Demi Lovato

@Bold .. Lmfao ROFL
Maybe after ArVi reunite we might see Onir and Ovi for fall for each other Smile

And their name can be 
     OVIR Big smileLOL

kandykandyampliphycrazygirl4RDaathyaashfaque2012

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Allahmiyan whats wrong with you??Its PURVI and only PURVI for ARJUN...Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Roses_ZaYakandykandyampliphysmiley20Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyaalicia.Kesha_H.Huma-ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.