CID

PRADYUMAN'S DAUGHTER OPEN For Reviews Here (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

My reviews : Story 1 i already gave...

Story 3 :
I know the writer very well Tongue i faced lots of problems to understand the words Ouch
overall concept is not very bad but u can write it in different way then it can be more good...specially i dnt like the false engagement...anyway good attempt Smile

Sorry abt the False Engagement and i dunt understand, what WORDS creating problem for you in UnderstandingConfused... wesay I m Sorry again...Ouch

Originally posted by visrom

Story no 3:

good amount of research has gone into this. Clap 

You have properly justified the ACP's daughter theme. but was the shaadi track with Daya necessary? LOL

If the dna report did match and ACP knew that he had no daughter, then wouldn't he have done a second check??? even for medical issues, people go for second opinion...then why didn't ACP??? Tongue

DII, darasal koi aur Idea nahi tha, FW inspirationLOL.. its just a Trap, ACP Sir might be thought that the Girl is young so cant handle the sudden Jhatka...Wink
abt Second Opinion, ACP Sir did not believe on those reports which the Daughter brought with Her, He Scanned all on Fresh bases not only Re Reviewed on that Reports and CID Forensic reports are there so who thought about Second Opinion...Smile
BTW Thank you so much... really... Thank YouBig smileBig smile

Edited by gadhadada - 25 December 2012 at 12:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRADYUMAN'S DAUGHTER OPEN For Reviews Here (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by debasree04

My reviews : Story 1 i already gave...

Story 3 :
I know the writer very well Tongue i faced lots of problems to understand the words Ouch
overall concept is not very bad but u can write it in different way then it can be more good...specially i dnt like the false engagement...anyway good attempt Smile

Sorry abt the False Engagement and i dunt understand, what WORDS creating problem for you in UnderstandingConfused... wesay I m Sorry again...Ouch

C'mon yaar dnt say sorry all time...its just my view & i m not at all expert so dnt take it personally...

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Story 2 :

I really don't know how to praise you...my god...whenever i read your story i find it is outstanding...you are awesome writer...I wish FW has the writer like You...Wink
what a story !!! i just love it...i wish if it can air on TV...overall concept is just too good...Farukh story is superb...actually everything in it is just mind blowing...StarClap
Keep writing Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I read story 1 & 2, being a new member i could not figure out the writer..
Story 1-
very nice story with suspence maintained til the end,like the twist in the end,paheli idea ws great,like the importance gvn to freddy along with duo,gud job..Clap..
story 2-
story ws lengthy but i like the way every aspect was related,ACP sir's charcter ws at its best,very nice of hm,i like the way he handled that girl..duo and freddy as usual rocked..u hav a gr8 talent,kep writng..Clap

gadhadada

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hey just finished readng story 3 & 4
story 3-Wondrful story with proper balnce of suspnse, bonding and emotions, i like the chemstry bw acp and priya, acp and salunkhe..wow daya as a groom for priya. the story completely revolvd around acp sir's daughter, so fully justified the topic..some dialogues were really nice nd i loved the bitter social fact that was highlighted..hats off to the writer..gr8 job, keep writng Clap Clap Clap

gadhadada

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
story 3-one more thng the writer really researchd wel for medical topics, me being a science studnt the reference in the end ws vry informative..so thank u..Smile liked the scene whr abhi sir kept gun on priyas head nd the dialogue- soch lo sharp shooter hu was wow Embarrassed
story 4-
again a very nice and intrstng story, purvi ws gvn importance acha laga Smile, abhi sir ka bhaviour thoda rash tha, but really loved the investgatn of our sharp shooter, over all gr8 story of our dear trio Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadavisrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Finished Story no 1. This story too has justified ACP's 'daughter' properly and maintained an investigative story line.
I am not sure whether there was any need to give so many hidden clues...anyway it was a nice story.

I don't know who the writer is...but the language and style seem familiar. Smile

gadhadada

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Finished Story no 1. This story too has justified ACP's 'daughter' properly and maintained an investigative story line.
I am not sure whether there was any need to give so many hidden clues...anyway it was a nice story.

I don't know who the writer is...but the language and style seem familiar. Smile

DII, I knew the Writer and its the first Attempt...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top