CID
CID

India-Forums

PRADYUMAN'S DAUGHTER OPEN For Reviews Here (Page 5)

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Story 2: Ufff what I say abt this masterpieceStarClap, although we all knew the Writer and when this Writer any piece of work coming on our way, right now its Diffucult to give this Writer Work any Big Takker... LOL
I like all the Information regarding Aircfart DW-395Clap, then that Demon MewClap, then the Poem with MAKHAR and AYESHAClap, the Explination of AHKClap... the whole Stuff...Clap
love General Demain characterEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and to be Honest what a Classical portray of ACP Sir characterHug, the Trail, the Team efforts, ABHIJEET Sir confrontation with Gen to some extentWink... DAYA Sir Calm toneEmbarrassed... FREDDY Sir Harry Porter stuffSmile... I dunt know what to say as I really wanted to watch it on ScreenClap... the Dialogues are remarkableClap... The car Chase and the Hijacker Conversation was fabulous...Clap
I really want that FW hired U in their Creative team as early and at any Cost...Star
BTW, the Pradyuman daughter Theme was little LessSmile either the Lost Character bring back was OkSmile... but all an all, I really want Ur master piece on screen and U inthe Creative Team of any Classical Production House either its FW... Clap

Story 4: now I also Knew this Writer tooLOL, as I liked the StartClapClap, then the Investigation started, that NH8 stuff, the Hotel, the basement, the Daughter revealingClapClapClap, without any strong motive why ABHIJEET Sir Shak abt the Guy and the Girl is quite WeirdConfusedConfused, but somehow Story gripped out as ABHIJEET Sir did so many small errorsWinkWink, the if He has some Shak on ACP Sir daughter, but the way He investigate about it was quite ODDUnhappy, the whole Smuggling case was thereSmileSmile, the Pradyuman daughter Theme was sidelinedOuchOuch, who was the GHAR KA BHEDI was also not revealed till the EndLOLLOLLOL... ACP Sir confront to ABHIJEET Sir about the Daughter issue was NiceClapClap... the Best thing was just when ACP Sir always suggest ABHIJEET Sir for taking some Rest... Why...ROFLROFLROFL
I know my FB Hurt someone or some readers too, but main pehlay say Ijazat lay chuka hun tou NO CHINTA for Me... Evil Smile

Edited by gadhadada - 22 December 2012 at 5:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Ab isme chupana kya? Story no 4 is mine...and I was very very very angry with Abhijeet when I started the story. I started it the week after Abhijeet ki Deewani. ROFL

gadhadada

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
GD, you want justification for Pradyuman's daughter??? Please visit funny stories thread in a couple of days.

gadhadada

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

GD, you want justification for Pradyuman's daughter??? Please visit funny stories thread in a couple of days.

arry DII, mujhy Justification nahi chahyey, I said kay wahan Municipal Cooperation mein baray Bhai ka attitude buht odd tha, as its a Sensitive Issue tou un ko Bhai kay sath mil kr isy thora Silently Deal karna tha... honestly the Suggestion of Rest totally Hilarious and after reading that... main buht bus hansta hee raha...ROFLROFLROFL
BTW, I'll definitley visit Funny Stories Thread in coming days regularly... najany aap ka Shahkaar kub aa jayey...Wink 

Edited by gadhadada - 22 December 2012 at 9:59am
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

My reviews ! Smile

Story 1 : Good story. Liked how Freddy sir got a lot of importance throughout… And also how you avoided the rest of the team …! The pahelis were nice….its always interesting to read such stories. Specially, ACP's sms clues were very nice. The casual talks and jokes during the case could have been avoided, because they knew their ACP was in danger and in such a situation they wont be cracking jokes I believe.  Duo behaved very much like them, it was good to see that… The concept of bomb in wrist watch is a bit weird… I mean you don't expect a very high intensity bomb as small as that, may be. Overall, it was good and entertaining... SmileWill expect more stories from you !

Story 4 : Its very much evident that AKD had a severe impact on youLOL ! lol… Nevertheless, Abhijeet's behaviour was  not very unusual. We all know he does have a habit of taking up things in his own hands. I liked how you described Daya's concern for Abhijeet throughout. Yes the entry of media and DCP and all made it a little OTT…but then could not have helped it I guess. But yeah, I didn't want ACP to taunt Abhijeet about Roshni at the end… Chalo koi nahi..Mahabaleshwar waali baat ne khush kar diya J As always a sensible story from one of the best writers of IF…Clap

Will add more when I read the other two... Smile

gadhadada

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
My reviews : Story 1 i already gave...

Story 3 :
I know the writer very well Tongue i faced lots of problems to understand the words Ouch
overall concept is not very bad but u can write it in different way then it can be more good...specially i dnt like the false engagement...anyway good attempt Smile

Story 4 :
OMG !! @vis u wrote it Shocked i cant match this Abhijeet at all & i was thinking who is the writer LOL kya yaar !!! the concept was so good but AKD ne kya kar diya LOL

Edited by debasree04 - 23 December 2012 at 2:39am

gadhadada

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Story 1: as I knew that its Writer First attempt, really a Brave StepClapClap... Very Nice OneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, the Riddles are Good and the Phone Clue was ExcellentClapClapClap, FREDDIE Sir Inclusion was AwesomeThumbs Up, Somehow Story little Lengthy and the Theme was Sidlined as wellSmile, but I love to Read, the Watch Bomb was... chalo baccha chalay gaLOLLOL... Very Good Attempt...ClapClapClap
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Story no 3:

good amount of research has gone into this. Clap

You have properly justified the ACP's daughter theme. but was the shaadi track with Daya necessary? LOL

If the dna report did match and ACP knew that he had no daughter, then wouldn't he have done a second check??? even for medical issues, people go for second opinion...then why didn't ACP??? Tongue

gadhadada

Go to top