Arjun overzealous?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun overzealous?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sugar_21

Sugar_21

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
He's living with a phsyco (no offence intended), but Ovi is actually mentally ill. So getting hyper unnecessarily and mood swings etc are normal considering the family environment he has to endure everyday. Poor Arjun...hope he can deal with these problems. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlBrokengirlArShi_AbhIyakandykandyAmanda126pugletsmiley20JShivAshlaikamaankigeet4everManoshonoalicia.peachesnplums

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sugar_21

He's living with a phsyco (no offence intended), but Ovi is actually mentally ill. So getting hyper unnecessarily and mood swings etc are normal considering the family environment he has to endure everyday. Poor Arjun...hope he can deal with these problems. 
LOL Living with a physco, bad mood swings, hyper. Pretty normal symptoms if ovi is with himTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlArShi_AbhIyaBrokengirlSugar_21pugletsmiley20ashfaque2012

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
no I think it is actually normal for him to behave lyk tht because if ur wife has complications in her pregnancy and then u heard tht she is in the hospital Obviously u wud b worried even though he doesn't love her but he doesn't hate her I think he still considers her a friend but she rushes him so he wud never fall for her if she was patient and not so psycho he wud've fallen 4 her but it's her fault so hard luck OviLOL

ArShi_AbhIyakandykandySugar_21smiley20pugletAshlaikaashfaque2012

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Ok as far as the acting I would have to say RD does an extremely well job portraying Arjun . The emotions , facial expressions , everything is persecuted well .

As for Arjun's  behaviour I would say it is understandable for him to freak out . He just got in an accident and then to hear that his so called wife is in hospital and their baby is in danger , any man would freak out as Arjun did . 

ArShi_AbhIyaSugar_21smiley20pugletAshlaikapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I think RITHVIK does a brilliant job portraying ARJUN's character..His acting,body language,facial expressions are just bang on..As far as ARJUN's chatacter is concerned,I think its very normal to freak out when u r forced in a farce marriage,staying with a psycho wife who can drive any sane person crazy and then u get the news that ur wife and unborn child (who is the only ray of hope in his life) are in a critical condition..So his hyperactive behaviour is justified I guess..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaSugar_21smiley20pugletAshlaika-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.