Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Technically

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

parobal12

parobal12

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Well, i can note in the EDT that a lot of you have rightfully pointed out that Kunal cannot live Siddhi bcoz she's a technically married to Abhay.. As much as i agree with that, i would like to bring to light the fact that technically since Kunal and Siddhi never got divorced, Siddhi's still Kunal wife legally and technically..

i am also interested in having Siddhi out of that mad-house first of all..

See, Siddhi maiyya refuses to open her mouth and Kunal just doesn't take enough action so may be this kids' track and "forced" reunion will slowly bring the truth out in front of kunal.. Then there it ll be converted to real marriage with Kunal kicking the daylights out of Abhay..

Dont hate me.. i dint come with any track, just trying to figure out where they are headed..( vaise no one's succeeded in that na??)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhMusiquelover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Technically" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Yep we too remember that.so that's why asking them to show proper track.all here are just asking kunal to suspect this.and raise that point that they are not divorced.we all want sinal reunion.
And no one wil hate you LOL .you just shared your thought.

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Oh I hate you so much now.AngryLOL

We all remember they are not divorced but morons don't care.
We all want Kuna to take action & Siddhi to en her mouth year.
Just saying right there holding hands means nothing.

Edited by jay_bpm - 07 December 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san_bsp020eshi.nl

san_bsp020

Goldie

san_bsp020

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
we are living in MAD MAD world of parichay.logic no use.
Today is kunal was not speaking samir was speaking and angery what is going?

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
All crap nothing technical.
All of a sudden those idiotic boys gt kidnappd - nwadays even a glimpse of crap while chngng channel is enough to irritate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Lolz no wonder if they show abhay becoming mahatma once for all thinking of siddhis words that if he really loves anand he should be taking anands happiness but not his own selfish ideology so who knows abhay might h8mself reveal rofl

One thing is so true that what we throw comes nhits us...

Whatever was shown earlier we always pointed out faults cribbed so now they decided to treat viewers with happy cribbing season lololz

Happy cribbing ...lololol this is an open forum right to point out others blast others lets do that we will get the treatment of our blastings this way will illogical creativity...

Combination of words might make a strong sentence which fans know though not all, but combination of creativity with hurt and ego will give us crapfest

No offense intended n if ppl think I m rude oh yes I am ... I dont deny lolol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.