Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Ek Ajnabi sa Ehsaas Dil Ko Sathaye!!!

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Hello My Dear Sweetooos,

Looks like I'm in a real good mood today!!!EmbarrassedTongueAlready posted tons of posts and still feel like just getting started,....Wink..Embarrassed...I know I'm making you'll face the music with my posts...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Ok after ages I finally got to see 'Lucky' movie..The DVD is just released and finally got hold of it...Hm...Tell you what,movie is not all that excellent, but I loved the songs and a few scenes and and and ahem, that's right Salman...Do I have a crush on Salman now or what?ufff...He is simply brilliant man...He is atleast 40 and still so handsome..Wink...HeheheEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok now, before you all think that this is some 'Lucky' advertisementAngry, ahem ahem ahem...I just wanted to share this song with you'll which I though suits our love birds to the T...
"Ek Ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko sataaye,
 shaayad yahi to pyaar hai...
Betaabiyon mein dhadkan meri chal paye
shaayad yahi to pyar hai"

Listen to it guys..Its just awesome...And I loved Lata's voice after ages again..She is sounding heavenly and Adnan ka to kya kehna...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok fellas..see ya

Smiles...
Raksha....

aish-uk Senior Member
aish-uk
aish-uk

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

lol heyyyy i really luv'd dat song! its like another angad n kripa song together!! haiiiii laaaaa jeeeee!!!Wink

.........kuch bhi kaha na
kuch bhi suna na
phir bhi
bechain dil hai humara
behke kadam hai
mushkil main hum hai
dekho
sambhle bhala kaise yaara
chahe bina bhi
nazdeek hum chale aaye
shayad yahi toh pyaar hai..............well lemmie say haaaan yehi pyar HAI ANGAD AUR KRIPA!!!! lol

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah its a beautiful song and the lyrics are heavenly yaar...One of its kind...and yeah instead of shaayad yahi pyar hai, we can say "Kya yahi pyar hai??"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Raksha
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Oh no dont talk about separation just as yet...These guys so far didnt even say 2 lines properly to eachother..Abi to bahut kuch baaki hai...Embarrassed
Raksha...
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

yes definitely..abhi tho bohut time hain!!

p.s. love that song from lucky!

~Sohni

happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Rakshal, I am also a big fan of Salman. I just luv him. He is excellent. I haven't seen lucky yet. I am so behind. I heard from so many people that its not what they expected, and let me tell u, I argued with everyone and defeneded Salman in every way even without watching the movie lol. I am sure his next movie, Maine pyaar kyoon kiya will be excelelnt.

I hope no one mind me posting about salman on KYPH forum.

Saphira Groupbie
Saphira
Saphira

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

adorably perfect song

SaPhIrA

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged

good choice.............i love that song.......i downloaded it the first time i heard it

kariya!

ps: raksha salman is olny 38!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Go to top