Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#23 - One in a million <3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

ChocoholicAnam

IF-Rockerz

ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I don't know if Viraf is smitten by Sanaya or not, but it was obvious that he he likes her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-MagicLanternCandYlicious_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#23 - One in a million <3 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
not ipk 2 that would be my worst nightmare coming true..what's the point of bringing  the whole cast together...again have to go through the whole drill of who's quitting when... cv's not doin justice to the characters ...negotiations...they can have a show with the rest barring sarun so that i don't have to suffer again...sarun is what i want not the whole jingbang...

Edited by ght_sajan - 08 December 2012 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-ChocoholicAnamCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
It is not like  that I don't like Barun and all But I  want Sanaya to not work with him atleast for sometime.I want someone who is committed towards his work.I want her to make  fresh pair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoholicAnam

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I dont want IPK season 2.. Esp NOT by 4Lions.. X(

Luna u said it.. FRESH pair is the word. Embarrassed I would love to watch both Barun and Sanaya to work with new co stars.. <3 Embarrassed My point is, why limit a jodi? Embarrassed Sanaya has proved that she sizzles with anyone.. Cool Be it innocent kinda jodi (read SaJan) or be it a passionate sizzling one (read ArHi) .. <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-pinky_blueskies

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I know i am in minority but I hope Sanaya new show is with 4lions cause they know how to do romance .All that happened with IPk was not their fault only

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

not ipk 2 that would be my worst nightmare coming true..what's the point of bringing  the whole cast together...again have to go through the whole drill of who's quitting when... cv's not doin justice to the characters ...negotiations...they can have a show with the rest barring sarun so that i don't have to suffer again...sarun is what i want not the whole jingbang...

I would love to watch SaRun again.. <3 But the thing is, when MJHT ended. Many of us tried for MoNaya to be paired opposite again. But one of the producers replied that jodis are not often repeated that much.. Or may be if they DO,then it takes ALOT of time for that to happen.. So I am keeping my hopes low.. =/

MagicLantern

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
probably not now but i really want sarun to do another good romantic show someday where their chemitry is explored fully...pk after the initial 9-10 months didn't do justice to them

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freefallling

I know i am in minority but I hope Sanaya new show is with 4lions cause they know how to do romance .All that happened with IPk was not their fault only

Ya they know how to show Romance.. Embarrassed

But their disinterest in their OWN shows after they get new projects, is what annoys me and the fans suffer.. Sleepy And their characters lack consistency..! Sleepy

I prefer story over romance any day.. But ut should better be a lovestory or a youth oriented show..! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-MagicLantern

Post Reply New Post

Go to top