Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

SanayaFC#23 - One in a million <3 (Page 104)

.DivaDeluxe. IF-Dazzler
.DivaDeluxe.
.DivaDeluxe.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

I love Jab bana uska hi bana & Jaavedaan Hai (1920 - Evil Returns), Laakh Duniya Kahe (Talaash) and Saanson ne (Dabangg 2)Big smile
Woo I haven't heard any of themLOL I'll have to hear them one by one :)
Btw do you know about a song with meaningful lyrics? It doesn't have to be newBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@zee: yeh that track didn't go down well with me too being a alex issie shipper...i read that  katherine aka issie mentioning in one of interviews that it was due to viewer demand or something even she though it was random...love bailey she's so assertive yet always looks out for her interns...i have a crush on alex... season 1 george was one of my most favorites but down the line they just didn't do justice to his character...alex started off as a jerk but later on getting to see his humane side he grew on me really liked the way he nurses eva aka rebecca... ..yeh and mc dreamy looks sooo dishy again have a crush on him too...meredith cristina everybody love them all ...issie well i love her at times not so much other times too many fluctuations  ...love lexie too and overall love the show but like u said the george issie chapter was the least fav one...just  wasn't required ...loved addison too that's what i love about these shows nobody is the vamp here everybody is flawed and nobody is a bad person..we got to see her side of the story too addiosn somehow reminds me of shusmita sen dunno why ...looking forward to alex issie i think there is something in store for us in season 4 5...but the thing i most look forward to is meredith's narrations ...absolutely brilliant takes on life and i like my protagonists flawed ...sorry for rambling just got carried away...

Edited by ght_sajan - 22 December 2012 at 12:38pm

AnotherAdmirer

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DivaDeluxe.

I love Jab bana uska hi bana & Jaavedaan Hai (1920 - Evil Returns), Laakh Duniya Kahe (Talaash) and Saanson ne (Dabangg 2)Big smile
Woo I haven't heard any of themLOL I'll have to hear them one by one :)
Btw do you know about a song with meaningful lyrics? It doesn't have to be newBig smile

Did u make on Jab tak hai jaan (not the poem one)? I'm not quite sure coz like I said, i have a lot to catch up onLOL

Dil Ke Liye (Ghost), Dil Yeh Bekaraar (Players), Dildaara (Ra.One), Dua (Shanghai), Haal-E-Dil (Murder2), Haan Yehi Pyaar Hai (forgot the movie name but 2011 release), Jaavedaan hai, Jaane Kyun (Always Kabhi Kabhi - if sad VM), Jee Le Zara, Jeene De, Jiya Laage na, Rab Rakha, Te Amo

Old songs: Kuch toh hua hai, Tum aaye toh fizaaon mein, Pee Loon, I am in love, Tum jo aaye, Anjaana Anjaani, Aas paas khuda

Will think of more :P
.DivaDeluxe. IF-Dazzler
.DivaDeluxe.
.DivaDeluxe.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Did u make on Jab tak hai jaan (not the poem one)? I'm not quite sure coz like I said, i have a lot to catch up onLOL

Dil Ke Liye (Ghost), Dil Yeh Bekaraar (Players), Dildaara (Ra.One), Dua (Shanghai), Haal-E-Dil (Murder2), Haan Yehi Pyaar Hai (forgot the movie name but 2011 release), Jaavedaan hai, Jaane Kyun (Always Kabhi Kabhi - if sad VM), Jee Le Zara, Jeene De, Jiya Laage na, Rab Rakha, Te Amo

Old songs: Kuch toh hua hai, Tum aaye toh fizaaon mein, Pee Loon, I am in love, Tum jo aaye, Anjaana Anjaani, Aas paas khuda

Aw Pinks you're so sweet for putting up this long listEmbarrassedBig smile
I will now listen to every single one of the songs above, and see if I'm able to make something on any of them. For ages I've wanted to make one on "pee loon"Day Dreaming
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DivaDeluxe.

Aw Pinks you're so sweet for putting up this long listEmbarrassedBig smile
I will now listen to every single one of the songs above, and see if I'm able to make something on any of them. For ages I've wanted to make one on "pee loon"Day Dreaming

You're welcome Hug I was actually going thru my iTunes but recently I just transferred songs from August 2011.. I have more in my hard drive so will check them. Big smile

Make on Pee LoonBig smile

.DivaDeluxe.

Flawedshilrun IF-Sizzlerz
Flawedshilrun
Flawedshilrun

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Edited by Sarunpassion - 22 December 2012 at 12:35pm
Flawedshilrun IF-Sizzlerz
Flawedshilrun
Flawedshilrun

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
San's perfecto pic
http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=416319118437025&id=133928629973076&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5824852767501477728%3Amf_story_key.4495259927570290128
SanzPaRudholic IF-Stunnerz
SanzPaRudholic
SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hey:)

Go to top