Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiee Guys ! ! ๐Ÿค—

Never Again am i gonna say 'am free' ๐Ÿ˜ณ guess it's jinxed, somehow work hunts me down ๐Ÿ˜’

Nevertheless, managed to be here today :)

@Sonu- I was watching GA, i couldn't take it when George married Callie only to later realize his mistake, it left a bad taste in my mouth. I absolutely admire Bailey- but well eversince George-Izzie thing started i stopped watching the show. I also liked Addison. Meredith does resemble a typical indian tv female lead ๐Ÿ˜† But overall the show was good, as far i have seen. Not that i regret but i chose not to watch the next seasons. 

@Sumi- Got your PM, i think it's a Fab FAB Idea :D I hope San will be on the coverpage of next Zing issue..

@Luna- I am eagerly awaiting San's next show, nothing to watch on TV these days, BB is all i tune to these days...

@Shilpi & Nb- I Miss You guys loads! Your one-liners and humor is something that keeps this FC goin' ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Are we starting Kabootri of the week again? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Juhi- thanks for all the links you keep posting, help me keep up with the events :)

@Anam- Never felt the 'fan' kinda feeling for Barun, not even eager to see his next works...

@Pinks- How are you these days? Last we talked you were seeing a doc..didnt get the chance to inquire about your health, sorry..๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Divadeluxe- Hiee, doubt you know me, i have been inactive for quite a few days, am Zee..and you are ? :) 

@Ragz- I am in love with the San-Ian sig u posted, gosh they look so good together  

PS: I typed in the whole post an hour back but got the chance to post it now...sheesh! Anyways take care guys ! ๐Ÿค— Hope to catch ya all more often, gotta go, will be watching BB ๐Ÿค—
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zee! ๐Ÿค— How you doing?

I'm all good.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Feeling better now.. keeping things under control now.

Miss yapping with you!

Happy Holidays!
.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

@Divadeluxe- Hiee, doubt you know me, i have been inactive for quite a few days, am Zee..and you are ? :) 

Hey Zee, yes I haven't seen you here before๐Ÿ˜ณ My name is Naila, you can call me Nili :)
Aww you've got my San siggy in your dabbaโค๏ธ
.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Pinks you need to suggest me a good b-wood song on which I can make a ArHi VM๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: .DivaDeluxe.

Pinks you need to suggest me a good b-wood song on which I can make a ArHi VM๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love Jab bana uska hi bana & Jaavedaan Hai (1920 - Evil Returns), Laakh Duniya Kahe (Talaash) and Saanson ne (Dabangg 2)๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

I love Jab bana uska hi bana & Jaavedaan Hai (1920 - Evil Returns), Laakh Duniya Kahe (Talaash) and Saanson ne (Dabangg 2)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Woo I haven't heard any of them๐Ÿ˜† I'll have to hear them one by one :)
Btw do you know about a song with meaningful lyrics? It doesn't have to be new๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@zee: yeh that track didn't go down well with me too being a alex issie shipper...i read that  katherine aka issie mentioning in one of interviews that it was due to viewer demand or something even she though it was random...love bailey she's so assertive yet always looks out for her interns...i have a crush on alex... season 1 george was one of my most favorites but down the line they just didn't do justice to his character...alex started off as a jerk but later on getting to see his humane side he grew on me really liked the way he nurses eva aka rebecca... ..yeh and mc dreamy looks sooo dishy again have a crush on him too...meredith cristina everybody love them all ...issie well i love her at times not so much other times too many fluctuations  ...love lexie too and overall love the show but like u said the george issie chapter was the least fav one...just  wasn't required ...loved addison too that's what i love about these shows nobody is the vamp here everybody is flawed and nobody is a bad person..we got to see her side of the story too addiosn somehow reminds me of shusmita sen dunno why ...looking forward to alex issie i think there is something in store for us in season 4 5...but the thing i most look forward to is meredith's narrations ...absolutely brilliant takes on life and i like my protagonists flawed ...sorry for rambling just got carried away...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago

Woo I haven't heard any of them๐Ÿ˜† I'll have to hear them one by one :)
Btw do you know about a song with meaningful lyrics? It doesn't have to be new๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Did u make on Jab tak hai jaan (not the poem one)? I'm not quite sure coz like I said, i have a lot to catch up on๐Ÿ˜†

Dil Ke Liye (Ghost), Dil Yeh Bekaraar (Players), Dildaara (Ra.One), Dua (Shanghai), Haal-E-Dil (Murder2), Haan Yehi Pyaar Hai (forgot the movie name but 2011 release), Jaavedaan hai, Jaane Kyun (Always Kabhi Kabhi - if sad VM), Jee Le Zara, Jeene De, Jiya Laage na, Rab Rakha, Te Amo

Old songs: Kuch toh hua hai, Tum aaye toh fizaaon mein, Pee Loon, I am in love, Tum jo aaye, Anjaana Anjaani, Aas paas khuda

Will think of more :P
.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

Did u make on Jab tak hai jaan (not the poem one)? I'm not quite sure coz like I said, i have a lot to catch up on๐Ÿ˜†

Dil Ke Liye (Ghost), Dil Yeh Bekaraar (Players), Dildaara (Ra.One), Dua (Shanghai), Haal-E-Dil (Murder2), Haan Yehi Pyaar Hai (forgot the movie name but 2011 release), Jaavedaan hai, Jaane Kyun (Always Kabhi Kabhi - if sad VM), Jee Le Zara, Jeene De, Jiya Laage na, Rab Rakha, Te Amo

Old songs: Kuch toh hua hai, Tum aaye toh fizaaon mein, Pee Loon, I am in love, Tum jo aaye, Anjaana Anjaani, Aas paas khuda

Will think of more :P

Aw Pinks you're so sweet for putting up this long list๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I will now listen to every single one of the songs above, and see if I'm able to make something on any of them. For ages I've wanted to make one on "pee loon"

Aw Pinks you're so sweet for putting up this long list๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will now listen to every single one of the songs above, and see if I'm able to make something on any of them. For ages I've wanted to make one on "pee loon"

You're welcome ๐Ÿค— I was actually going thru my iTunes but recently I just transferred songs from August 2011.. I have more in my hard drive so will check them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Make on Pee Loon๐Ÿ˜ƒ