Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Rohan1234

Rohan1234

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
All Md's including Pritam, HR,Anu Malik has a stock of 1 million tunes each. They consider all the tunes in the world as their own.Just copy and paste.HR is  a some kind of magician.He has this midas touch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) (Page 7)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohan1234

All Md's including Pritam, HR,Anu Malik has a stock of 1 million tunes each. They consider all the tunes in the world as their own.Just copy and paste.HR is  a some kind of magician.He has this midas touch.
Yes quite true.
But I think that a lot of the music they use are purchased from lesser known musicians too and they do a bit of touch up.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

yes, i've seen so many strange cases that i'm glad my parents don't have money or property for us to fight over LOL
LOLLOL Well I think that a good education and good character is the best present a parent can give a child.
so you are very lucky.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

yes, i've seen so many strange cases that i'm glad my parents don't have money or property for us to fight over LOL
LOLLOL Well I think that a good education and good character is the best present a parent can give a child.
so you are very lucky.

yes, you're right. these are the best gifts Big smile we don't worry about money and property LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

so you are very lucky.

yes, you're right. these are the best gifts Big smile we don't worry about money and property LOL
Frankly sis Wahe Guru will look after you.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

so you are very lucky.

Frankly sis Wahe Guru will look after you.

Yes, he looks out for everyone. Big smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

The sun shines on all, but those that hide in the shade do not get any.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

The sun shines on all, but those that hide in the shade do not get any.

Actually, they still do. Unknowingly. They cannot hide the from the brightness of the sun. It touches all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.