Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) (Page 6)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Summer3

I think it is a drug song, might be banned in some countries.
Nice rhythm though.LOL

i don't think it's a drug song...just a dumb song LOL yes, the beat is catchy, but the lyrics do not make sense. how can someone's love be a hookah bar? LOL
There are crazy places where people go to have a smoke and drink.
These people just want to laze around and spend their time.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
BTW.
Read that many Oversea Indians have lost their land which they had purchased some years back. Major problem in Punjab too with families claiming back their land.

In some cases there is a lot of fraud with gangs and police officers involved too.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

I think it is a drug song, might be banned in some countries.
Nice rhythm though.LOL

i don't think it's a drug song...just a dumb song LOL yes, the beat is catchy, but the lyrics do not make sense. how can someone's love be a hookah bar? LOL
There are crazy places where people go to have a smoke and drink.
These people just want to laze around and spend their time.

yes, there are actual hookah bars. they are quite popular! 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

BTW.
Read that many Oversea Indians have lost their land which they had purchased some years back. Major problem in Punjab too with families claiming back their land.

In some cases there is a lot of fraud with gangs and police officers involved too.

yeah, i've been hearing about this too. it's really scary and so bad that it happens. 
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

BTW.

yeah, i've been hearing about this too. it's really scary and so bad that it happens. 
Humans are subject to greed and some people that are left to look after the property will resort to crooked means to cheat their own relatives. Even brothers try to cheat their own brother. Very sad especially when the elder try to cheat the younger brother.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

BTW.

Humans are subject to greed and some people that are left to look after the property will resort to crooked means to cheat their own relatives. Even brothers try to cheat their own brother. Very sad especially when the elder try to cheat the younger brother.

yes, i've seen such unfortunate things like that with my own relatives. 
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

It is pretty common nowadays.
An idiotic  son wanted the parents to sell their house and give the money to him so that he can spend it !

Another case, a  rich father distributed some of the shares in his company to his sons. Later he wanted to give some to the son from his second wife too. He had a lot of problems in transferring some more shares to the son of his second wife as some of these are locked in another company controlled by the other sons.

Yes it goes on and on ...
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

It is pretty common nowadays.
An idiotic  son wanted the parents to sell their house and give the money to him so that he can spend it !

Another case, a  rich father distributed some of the shares in his company to his sons. Later he wanted to give some to the son from his second wife too. He had a lot of problems in transferring some more shares to the son of his second wife as some of these are locked in another company controlled by the other sons.

Yes it goes on and on ...

yes, i've seen so many strange cases that i'm glad my parents don't have money or property for us to fight over LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index