Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) (Page 3)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yes, I agree too! So many have just faded!
To do well in the music world one must be a music director and a great composer.

For Public performance, one needs the X Factor. Good looks, ability to entertain etc seem more important than ability to sing perfectly.

That's the thing though: So many of these young singers have all of that, but they still end up fading out or not getting the success they deserve. There is so much competition and such little opportunity. I know the reality show platform is still more exposure than many others get, but I wish that these kids could get the breaks they deserve. I know not all of them can, but there are so many that are so talented that should get a good break.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Yes, I agree too! So many have just faded!
To do well in the music world one must be a music director and a great composer.

For Public performance, one needs the X Factor. Good looks, ability to entertain etc seem more important than ability to sing perfectly.

That's the thing though: So many of these young singers have all of that, but they still end up fading out or not getting the success they deserve. There is so much competition and such little opportunity. I know the reality show platform is still more exposure than many others get, but I wish that these kids could get the breaks they deserve. I know not all of them can, but there are so many that are so talented that should get a good break.
yes Sis. There are so many super talented singers. But they also must have good "connections" and someone to help them.
SRGMP is an introduction for many of them and hopefully they can build up. Some have landed up in acting in fact !LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

yes Sis. There are so many super talented singers. But they also must have good "connections" and someone to help them.
SRGMP is an introduction for many of them and hopefully they can build up. Some have landed up in acting in fact !LOL

yes, being well connected and making connections with the right people is very important!!

yes, i have seen some of them venture out into movies and TV serials LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

yes, being well connected and making connections with the right people is very important!!

Even Himmy Bhai is now an Actor and a composer LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

he has been for quite some time. as well as a movie director too LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

he has been for quite some time. as well as a movie director too LOL
I wonder if he will be a Mentor or a judge again.
He is quite busy now in being an MD and also acting.
Soon he will be a Movie Producer too LOLLOLLOL
Hope the SRGMP singers get a role too.

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

He does produce. He has directed and produced movies. I remember there was one for sure. He directed, produced, made the music, sang, and acted in it. LOL I don't remember what the name was though, but I remember hearing that.

Yes, I hope they all do well. Well, at least the ones who are really unique and strong in their talent.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

He does produce. He has directed and produced movies. I remember there was one for sure. He directed, produced, made the music, sang, and acted in it. LOL I don't remember what the name was though, but I remember hearing that.

Yes, I hope they all do well. Well, at least the ones who are really unique and strong in their talent.
I got this from Wiki

Before becoming a music director, Reshammiya produced several television serials, including Amar Prem and Andaaz on Zee TV. He also composed the title song of both

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index