Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Sorry, but never liked HR n his chela Vinit.. too mediocre !
Thank God he's not part of show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturimdroy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Westwick

Westwick

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hello! Where is the winner of 2005? Nobody knows even his name. Do you know?

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Westwick

Hello! Where is the winner of 2005? Nobody knows even his name. Do you know?

Yes many have just faded.

2005 was won by ...Debojit , but he just faded.
Vineet fared much better although he was only the runner up.

Raja did not win in 2007 , but he has done very well. He has found his niche and style.
Aneek the winner is building up his career after releasing a few albums.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree too! So many have just faded!

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
me too

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yes, I agree too! So many have just faded!
To do well in the music world one must be a music director and a great composer.

For Public performance, one needs the X Factor. Good looks, ability to entertain etc seem more important than ability to sing perfectly.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika100

me too
No no you have blossomed, not faded

LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Himesh Reshammiya is confident about his upcoming film
Mid-Day.com | Tuesday, December 25, 2012 (Mumbai)                                  

The film in question is Special Chabbis where he is a guest composer for one song. (Image Courtesy: Mid-Day.Com)
With his recent successful run at box-office, Himesh Reshammiya is confident about his upcoming projects.

With five hit films in a row that have done Rs 100 crore business worldwide, Himesh Reshammiya is pretty sure that his next will make it to the exclusive club as well! The film in question is Special Chabbis where he is a guest composer for one song. Khiladi 786, of which Himesh was a co-producer too, turned out to be the fifth hit film grossing more than Rs 100 crore worldwide.

According to co-producer Rajesh Upadhyay, the numbers speak for themselves. "All the revenues from Indian theatrics, satellite, overseas music and video rights after the film yielded Rs 70 crore within two weeks, Rs 30 crore from satellite and Rs 8 crore from overseas and Rs 7 crore from music, video and other rights. The other four films are Bodyguard, Bol Bachchan, Son of Sardaar and OMG: Oh My God! with 25 hits songs in a row," says a trade source.

Needless to say, Himesh is on top of the world. He is very excited to plan a release date of his first international album 'At Da Edge' that is set to be released across 122 countries. The first video will be shot in US by Roman White who has directed videos for Justin Bieber.

Himesh's new look for the same has been styled by Damian and Avigail who have been styling Rihanna. The album has 15 songs composed and sung by Himesh with remixes by DJ Edward Maya. The first single is called I have been waiting for you so long. Seems like Himesh is on a roll!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.