Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Kools reporting frome base : Purvi finally shown in PR

Sanskaari Purvi has married a Bengali doctor and settled in Kolkata guys

She was shown contented , happy , blissfully married Shocked blowing conches in front of the Maa Durga idol on Kalighat

ShockedShockedShocked

She has a very loving husband Dr Onir Dutta who loves her very much and Sanskaari Purvi was even jhoot moot ka gussa on him like loving wives do for coming late

She even asked him which patient is more important than her

She has adapted to the Bengali way of life very well in 6 months

ConfusedConfusedConfused

Er ...seems like Sanskaari Purvi  has moved on guys while Prince Arjun is wrecking his marital life for her and almost killing his wife by his mental infidelities

Btw the actress looked beautiful in Bengali pooja sari Smile

Teju was shown playing garba with Sunny in a Navratri dandiya raas in Mumbai and Savita has come there with Sundari and so have the Khandesia sisters but who is interested in this story guys when szizling stories r there

Aai Archu was shown assuring Sage DK that it was not his fault . Baba Manav looked content . He wanted to put a smile on Sage DK's glum face just like the chote log and the chawl wallahs [ remember his goal guys]. He wanted to put a smile on everyone's face nowadays . He is in a very good mood ever since he has met the lovely Aai and his lonely nights have vanished .

Prince Arjun phoned them and told them that he has found the doctor and is waiting for him at his clinic .

What they show and how they increase TRPs

They show God and mantras and blowing of conches which tugs religious sentiments

They show illicit relationships which feed the gossipy hunger of allLOLLOL which tugs our worst side of human nature ...the love for sizzling gossip

Actually Maa Durga is holiness personified , a pativrata . A jeeju saali affair , a pregnancy before marraige , a hidden marraige to get away from gossip is a travesty of the holiness we see in her .

So i wonder what they r showing . They r combining paap by showing punya and while this is realistic in kaliyug i have a few questions for CVs

Why did they not show Archana doing the same remedy ...getting Purvi married off to an eligible guy and seeing  to it that she settled down in a different city ...this would have spoken volumes for Archana as a mother , why was it shown that Purvi did exactly the same thing on her own

How quickly did Purvi find another guy in just a span of 6 months if she had a divine love story with Arjun

I know that moving on is no big deal to Purvi ...she had coolly joined even Arjun's rival company but why did they not show Archana taking this decision after observing the fate of both her daughters

I request CVs to show the baby as Dr Onir's . The guy doesn't deserve to be dumped after giving 'sahara' . Neither does a marraige deserve to be broken [ Arjun Ovi .] 

Show what moving on in true sense really means and put some sense in Arjun's head please .

Kool's signing off for the day . Enjoy the weekend guys and Ciao .

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbandap14irenepSuhani10sharinieCutie4197enigma6dumbo15lukin4goodSoapTanyazAnjli2010Luv4gamesm_mastipari-kirloskarForeverSHINeeKalapineha333cs-07JulieDpomegranateJaishankarSweetFificoolkitty_23-Naresh-anu rulzBingeunknown18ilovepyaarDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 7 PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary Kools...

ROFL for DK/Manav/Archu commentary...and LOL for purvi's move-on part...

Kools, i didn't listen Onir calling her as Purvi...did you...

how can a person change traditions so fast...

atleast happy that in today's episode arjun for a fraction of second realized he is doing mistake...

the way purvi is acting with Onir, and she is onir's wife...i somehow feel Purvi forgot her past...and i didn't feel she is preggo, how can a preggo woman blow shankam for that long...she didn't show up any tummy...even Dr Onir didn't show any concern like purvi is preggo...

how many bakras for purvi...vinay, arjun and now onir...

and such a heavy precap...archu can understand ovi, without ovi telling anything...

Edited by m_masti - 07 December 2012 at 11:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15Kalapics-07JulieDForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000ilovepyaarDabulls23

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting frome base : Purvi finally shown in PR

I request CVs to show the baby as Dr Onir's . The guy doesn't deserve to be dumped after giving 'sahara' . Neither does a marraige deserve to be broken [ Arjun Ovi .] 

Show what moving on in true sense really means and put some sense in Arjun's head please .

Kool's signing off for the day . Enjoy the weekend guys and Ciao .

That is exactly what i said in my other post...  

They show that Arjun really works on his marriage at this point and save his child and both be happy. 

Dr Onir is genuinely a good person so hoping that Purvi has been able to move on and is not putting up an act just to be happy and the child is his. 

Dr Onir saves Ovi and Purvi takes care of her so in this process these two make up as well... 

and at last Ovi apologize to Purvi for her deal, Purvi to her about intentionally or unintentionally coming in between her and Arjun and (i have no comments for Arjun cuz he was just being foolish). 

and they should end this show at that... 

and to add some drama they should fix sachin's wedding with Punni and show Ovi interfering to stop this since she very well knows Punni by now. 

Edited by pujli07 - 07 December 2012 at 11:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazKalapics-07JulieDForeverSHINeeJaishankarsashashyamshermakoolsadhu1000ilovepyaar

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
masti u think she has lied to Onir or has memory loss

pujili exactly what i want though the bit about Sachu andPunni is hilarious

masti i am zapped

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Good job Kool ..

I wanted Arjun and Purvi to end up together as I always wanted people in love to be with each other ..But the way they both messed up their own love story for totally unwanted meaningless sacrifices ( Archana would have ended up with Manav , thanks to Teju without       doing the tyaag  )  and now with babies being involved , I am not that sure anymore if  in the current scenario they should be together or not ...

This particular track is just horrible and why are the writers doing Kachra to Purvi's character by showing that she got pregnant a day before she  was going to get married , and also that she is in a fake marriage and acting like a wife and living with a man when he is not even her husband ...wearing sindoor and what not ...Is that a good sanskaari girl ??? Wacko

The Teju and the Khandesi track is super bgoring ...

Ankita and Hiten are hardly shown ..As I said before they are only there for one scene as the writers are trying their level best to make other characters more important ...Manav and Archana are only there for name's sake now ..

I am waiting for Soham 's story ...that still holds interest for me ...I like Soham despite that he is a gunda ...He is right in hating his parents and I hope he also finds out about Varsha and Balan ..
He has shown loyalty to his adoptive parents ...every day he refuses good lunch tiffin with goodies and eats jail ka khanna ...

Much rather than other lame tracks ,they should showa story that  would focus on the relationship of Sachin and Soham ...the obvious  rivalry between them but at the same time the underlying love for each other as brothers ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiForeverSHINeeJaishankarkoolsadhu1000

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I am sure that we will see in future that the marriage between Purvi and the doctor is just for the sake of her child.

To justify Purvi and Arjun reconciling, they will not stop at making  Ovi into an alcoholic {like her grandfather} non-caring crazy person BUT the doctor will also have some unforgivable issues that will warrant Purvi divorcing him.

It is also unbelievable that sanskari Purvi will marry another man without her parents there. Wasn't it Purvi who wanted Manav to do her kanyadaan when she was going to marry Arjun? So even if Purvi had informed Archana about her marriage, why doesn't the others know she is married?

I am sure there is more to this new twist and it will come full circle with Arjun and Purvi marrying and Ovi in a mental hospital.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15ForeverSHINeecs-07Kalapicrazygirl4RDAshi22koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Tanya i said in my commentary that Archana should get Purvi married off and settled in another city if such a controversial damad had indeed been accepted

But that time many opined that no , Purvi shud not mess another guy's life if her heart is not in this ,rather she shud focus on career

But honestly this is what any middle class indian mother would tpyically think...in arranged marraige what pyaar is there ,pyaar comes later

didnt it come in ARMAN marraige , Manav had seen Archana in trains etc but Archu didn't know him

Was not Purvi marrying Vinay or Archana getting engaged to Satish or Jaywant

Why don't they ever show Archana taking tough but realistic decisions for the overall good , has not now Purvi done exactly the same thing

And DK was at fault for not arranging about his pregnant bahu and not talking to his son

ur right ARMAN are simply there as logo faces

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankarJulieDKalapics-07ForeverSHINee

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I Agree Julie ...thats what i think too though i hope they show Onir like Ajay Devgan in that movie i forgot ...who takes Aishwarya to meet Salman in Italy but she falls for his goodness

i hope Purvi develops feelings for Onir's nobility

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Serishapujli07dumbo15cs-07JulieDForeverSHINeeKalapipomegranate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top