Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wish it happens. After reading that article a lot of questions are there in my mind. After Madhu refuse to leave everything behind what will happen? I mean viv is going to take a leave so obviously he will be absent for sometime. Will RK avoid Madhu after coming back? Will he stop caring  for her? Will he throw her out of  RK mansion? what if he divorce her? Who is this new guy? why ballu entering so early?  I am really  worried.Obsessed with this show. hope cv's wont disappoint us .πŸ˜”
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

Just random thought abt new entry: Everyone is saying may be he'll be brought  by Dips but I was thinking what if RK himself wants to test Madhu's loyalty for him so he may bring him πŸ˜›( I know thats so silly prediction but that thought came across my mindπŸ˜†)

^^
I exactly said the same thing in different thread😳

I don't think so, RK is very possessive of Madhu and he doesn't like to share her attention even with his mother, so another man, even to test her would not happen, as we would start to hate RK, because we want him not hurt Madhu again, he is supposed to be a reformed janver right for us to accept Madhu has fallen in love with him because she can see his a good person, putting up with those Bhatia's for his mother's sake, his a very giving person, caring, but if they were to make him set a trap for Madhu with another guy and he observing it won't be nice and it could backfire on the makers as we will think he can't be reformed, so it needs to happen naturally, where Madhu meets him on the set and starts to talk to him, just being friendly because he approached her for conversation whilst RK is working on the set. 

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: baba2babu

i too had a thought that way...then rk might launch her and thus will enter into this industry...rift may happen after that...why r we always talking about rift...??...(no negative thoughts plz...control ur self...😊...to me)

That's what I think also, so extending what I said above that the new guy is angry on being rejected and may want revenge from Rishbala, and he launches Madhu's sister Trishna, then RK launches Madhu.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Nafz I love reading your posts...I was waiting for ur take on this since I read the new article abt Ballu's re-entry and the line that irked me was : RK actually starting to believe Deepali ( of all people ) is right abt Madhu...😑
I was so pissed when I read that and my first thought was: what the hell is wrong with RK to start believing Dipz from all ppl...

But after reading ur post I am somewhat re-assured...maybe this is the reason for the new entry yes !!!!
Coz as I said before, creating MU's btw RishBala will not do any good for the story, coz acc to me the main focus should be : how Madhu convinces RK with her love, care & loyalty that not every relation is fake and she will never leave him no matter what happens. Only then will RK be convinced and only then will he see the difference btw Madhu & Dipz
and start believing in relationships again

I was also pissed when I read the article, like why would RK believe Dipali he knows how she is, then I started to think this guy is really scarred from his experience with people betraying him, perhaps not her words have an impact but seeing Madhu speaking to another man who is a rising star, it will definitely ring warning bells in his ears similar to what happened when Dipali started chatting to Sikki and all of a sudden she dumped him, so he will feel history will repeat itself, despite Madhu has done so much for him, she needs to pass that test, for him to trust her I feel. I'm glad you were reassured, by my little thoughts. πŸ˜Š

Agreed with the BLUE that is what the show should be about, that in her he can trust, she is the real article and not fake like his other relationships where he was betrayed.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

I really hope she passes

πŸ˜† off course she will she's the lead actress in the show, she can never fail, she will surely overcome any hurdles that come her way.