Six packs , Rockstar mode , gaana jab sab ho jaye fail
To Dishum Dishum hi set kare hai khel
The hug, the fall n catch sab hua
par dono ka expression woh waala na hua
To top the misery  Zo khud fight ka  credit le gayi
Aur bechare Munde ki saari effort tel lene gayi
Bg score bhi mil gaya ab to thode lovey doyey ho jao
Please Anarkali aur Salim pe yun na dhabba lagao 🀣

-Asad Asad Asad he is upbringing is so neat ...all that he said about Zo to his mum was right but a little bit of introspection on his part and the prem patra πŸ˜† coming to the fore and boy he was all set to trace her down

-The fight ...well i'll talk about the Asya bits here ..Zo and her attitude she really needs to no when not to show it and when to be actually grateful ...as for the hug and the trip fall catch i like how Asad's expressions switched between that blankness and that awkwardness and to that khoonkhaar look at the end πŸ˜† ...and as for Zo her expressions were always like whats wrong with this man Allah miyanπŸ˜† and so i like the fact  how these standard love inducing tricks of six pack show and trip fall catch are'nt working here at the moment ..may b they work in the future πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...so it makes me curious as to how will these two connect ..Emotionally I say πŸ˜ƒ.Oh and the fun bit is Asad doesnt expect even a TY out of her where as she with full haq expects him to apologize n allπŸ˜†

-Zoya Zoya Zoya ...First she doesnt even thank him or appreciate his help and to top it she takes the entire credit for that successful fight with the Gunda;sπŸ˜†...But Asad being the nice guy he is lets her get away with the braggingπŸ‘..He has clean bowled her twice but she wont accept it will she.Me thinks Dilshad will come to know of the real thing and will once again think how Asad let her get away ..On Asad's part I think he just doesnt want to get involved with her at any level so chooses to stay clear at all cost πŸ˜†

-And Ayaan Awww Poor Guy is in trouble looks like some more band bajaoing by Asad coming up 😎

PS- Itna Romantic BG score plss their expressions towards each other are so khoonkhar types atm ...pls get the tuning right πŸ˜†

And Yes if u guys disagree with anything feel free to say it out 😳
Happy Weekend ...πŸ€—

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
agree with you and the tune is so cool
panck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

Zo ka Prem Patra uski yaad dilaye
No wonder usse bachane Asad miyan chale aaye
Six packs , Rockstar mode , gaana jab sab ho jaye fail
To Dishum Dishum hi set kare hai khel
The hug, the fall n catch sab hua
par dono ka expression woh waala na hua
To top the misery  Zo khud fight ka  credit le gayi
Aur bechare Munde ki saari effort tel lene gayi
Bg score bhi mil gaya ab to thode lovey doyey ho jao
Please Anarkali aur Salim pe yun na dhabba lagao 🀣

Pooja - loved your shayari - missed it the past few days esp with the cricket sequence...

I am a very easy to please fan. I liked the bollywoodesque fight scene ' very Salman Khan style, fun to watch. Asad did not have to apologize- nice.

Zoya and her tall tales with quiet and confident Asad in the background ' sort of an unspoken apology was a very subtle touch which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Haseena bi ' pure evil. Imran does have a  semblance of a spine. And you are right about the bike being a source of trouble. Asad ' the white knight in shining armor to the rescue once again'.

Edited by panck - 11 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I just enjoyy reading ur posts :| excellent *__*
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u r simply 2 gud...kya likhti ho yar...superb