Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 154

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
No wonder Arti Puri fainted. Bechari, since last week they've been shooting in the hot sun, waiting for VD to come back.ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesamrithas0-SD-0Ananya05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apolloartemis

apolloartemis

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Segments today  to have more fun...

RFL ROFL ROFL the E24 news segment!!*link added*

Wow that is very filmy. Excuse me as I die laughing in the cornerLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateamrithasapplenpeaches0-SD-0_charu_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
watch this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3395751

Padmini will shoot Ballu and the police will also come ShockedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateapplenpeaches0-SD-0Ananya05

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

watch this

so padmini is actually going to shoot balraj...aargh!!! Shocked  den we will have to see all the jail ka
syapa...Confused

I hate to admit this, but looking at all the recent segments that have come out on balraj creating ruckus at shamini wedding and kidnapping evryone, the funniest scene I found was the one RK making a flying entry on a bike...it is beyond hilarious...LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateapplenpeaches_charu_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

watch this

so padmini is actually going to shoot balraj...aargh!!! Shocked  den we will have to see all the jail ka
syapa...Confused

I hate to admit this, but looking at all the recent segments that have come out on balraj creating ruckus at shamini wedding and kidnapping evryone, the funniest scene I found was the one RK making a flying entry on a bike...it is beyond hilarious...LOL LOL

this whole sequence is a disappointment, spoiling RK's image big time...it's, like climax came in the beginning of the movie..LOL what do CV's want to show? i was expecting a good track where Ballu tries to kill Madhu without anything knowing, playing mind games, RK tracing him, protecting Madhu , defeat Ballu RK style, but none of it happened...since Ballu's entry, how many scenes did he get?? hardly any..ulta, he commited suicide by attacking Madhu openly n inviting all the trouble...he wud have got away with her murder and raise his fortune again?? Dead if he dies here, it's gonna be the most foolish n mishandled track of MB...

Edited by _charu_ - 16 January 2013 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesAnanya05

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ananya05

watch this

syapa...Confused

this whole sequence is a disappointment, spoiling RK's image big time...it's, like climax came in the beginning of the movie..LOL what do CV's want to show? i was expecting a good track where Ballu tries to kill Madhu without anything knowing, playing mind games, RK tracing him, protecting Madhu , defeat Ballu RK style, but none of it happened...since Ballu's entry, how many scenes did he get?? hardly any..ulta, he commited suicide by attacking Madhu openly n inviting all the trouble...he wud have got away with her murder and raise his fortune again?? Dead if he dies here, it's gonna be the most foolish n mishandled track of MB...

@bold: thats what my instant reaction was after watching teh segments...hopefully, actual episodes will be scripted and executed better...
Even I was expecting that balraj track would be all about intelligent mind games b/w RK and ballu...spanning over a good 2-3 months...but d soap is apparently a tribute to indian cinema..thats y all this nautanki...n going by dese segments, RK is going to fight all dose armed goons all by himself? Shocked That is again an insult to his intelligence..he happens to be a superstar...kitna resourceful...chahe to kya nai kar sakta...but the CVs are bent on making the sequence as filmy as possible...LOL LOL LOL

applenpeachesamrithas

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
The police is there but since Balraj is holding a gun to Madhu's head no one is doing anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuuzwY947Mw

Edited by Angeena - 17 January 2013 at 6:10am

applenpeaches0-SD-0

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
going by the latest segment of SBS, they dance to kaate nahi LOL ..really exited to watch today's epi...both will dance on many songs not one...

oh ! so my guess was right...Ballu's goons stop him midway, they beat him up , he retaliates..he takes one of their bikes n reach the wedding spot LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 21 January 2013 at 3:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches0-SD-0Ananya05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.