Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 154

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenap

Did anyone saw the latest promo... Rishbala taking pheras in a deserted place..Confused Ok never mind..

But the hug.. Someone on the forum mentioned why are they still hugging like bhai behen...LOLLOL 

yes, the epi. might air today itself...can't get the head and tail out of it...dharti aakash hawa is witness to our milan...see, what was the problem with 4 phera then LOL  itna drama is not required..i was on cloud 9 reading abt the promo but when i saw it, it was Thumbs Down c'mon yaar marry properly if u have to...if this is the marriage completion then OuchLOL Gosh ! yahi hona tha?

abt the hug, it was perfect for me...poor guy, what is he supposed to do? therez so much difference in their height...she can't hug him properly nor can he...he will have to stoop low which will not look good either...Radha ke saath bhi wohi issue tha...

Edited by _charu_ - 16 January 2013 at 5:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoaan-rishapplenpeachesamrithas0-SD-0Ananya05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Did anyone saw the latest promo... Rishbala taking pheras in a deserted place..Confused Ok never mind..

But the hug.. Someone on the forum mentioned why are they still hugging like bhai behen...LOLLOL 

yes, the epi. might air today itself...can't get the head and tail out of it...dharti aakash hawa is witness to our milan...see, what was the problem with 4 phera then LOL  itna drama is not required..i was on cloud 9 reading abt the promo but when i saw it, it was Thumbs Down c'mon yaar marry properly if u have to...if this is the marriage completion then OuchLOL Gosh ! yahi hona tha?

abt the hug, it was perfect for me...poor guy, what is he supposed to do? therez so much difference in their height...she can't hug him properly nor can he...he will have to stoop low which will not look good either...Radha ke saath bhi wohi issue tha...

Charu

I just dont see the intensity on their hug anymore...Ouch Its too repetitive yaar...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagovaani21applenpeachesamrithas0-SD-0

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Charu

I just dont see the intensity on their hug anymore...Ouch Its too repetitive yaar...

i know..but beggars can't be choosers LOL kya karoon..theek hai yaar..i'm hopeful they will not disappoint us

dramagovaani21applenpeachesamrithas0-SD-0

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Charu

i know..but beggars can't be choosers LOL kya karoon..theek hai yaar..i'm hopeful they will not disappoint us

LOLLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagovaani210-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
okay we do not know yet, how they reach "Stonehenge" (kidding, but using for lack of a better word), they are taking vows before the elements (nature), so just taking the blessings of God and not society.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3394435

Now this saat phera marriage works for me rather than ritualistic society blessed ,marriage as it tells me that they want to respect, preserve what they have. All this days until Dips driven drama happened, Madhu never realized that her marriage can be endangered. And Rishabh was always covering up his guilt and shame at the mock marriage he earlier did with her in attitude, where she felt comfortable and protected in his care, but he himself never felt secure as his principles were telling him, he needed to repeat the vows with her.

I was saying the same thing on Monday. They need to give importance to each other and their relationship in respectful manner that will have all "maryaada" of the relationship and not just loving each other limitlessly.

Scenically, VD is shaved and looks cleaner. So the promo was shot at different time than fight episodes they have shot.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoaan-rishvaani21applenpeachesriver123Ananya05_charu_

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Fourth Set that MEIEJ created besides the water-body.

1. They use it for RK meditation trips as in being in thoughts with his father.
  2. Used as cremation ground for Mohan Kundra
  3. Used for RK telling his "Teen Dhoke"
  4. Using now for Madhu and RK's saat phere. (You can see the same wooden frame which will soon hold the noose for Madhu when Balraj kidnaps her and brings to this same place.)
  5. Using for PAdmini and Shamsher Marriage
  6. Kidnapping Jahsn by Balraj

ROFL

Creative Art Director, Locations Manager and Stunts Director. What a crew !!!!

ETA:
See the pics

The dark/black columns will turn to clean beige and red hued columns in shaadi  and kidnapping sequences.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 16 January 2013 at 6:41am

dramagoapplenpeachesAnanya05

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Segments today  to have more fun...

RFL ROFL ROFL the E24 news segment!!*link added*

apolloartemisapplenpeachesAnanya05

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
OMG...just saw the e24 segment...wat r dey dng wid d show? Itna filmy kyu? Disapprove
Everything looks so filmy. N hilarious...RK making a dramatic entry on bike...kya hai ye sab? Ermm
They r gng to show us all dis crap in the name of balraj...n spoil my poor RKs image wid all dese nautanki... Cry

Mazak bana k rakd diya RK ka... Angry

Edited by Ananya05 - 16 January 2013 at 7:40am

applenpeachesamrithasriver1230-SD-0_charu_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.