Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 154

PreetD

PreetD

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

till the village track, the story was pretty much linear...this is the first time they brought in this suspense and twist..now they should go ahead with it otherwise i wud want to murder him for giving me those torturous episodes and then saying it was a big lie Dead how many times r we gonna get fooled LOL koi limit hai Angry

You know, I was thinking about that today, the linear storyline.  I mean I got comfortable with the show, it became an easy escape.  I remember earlier in the show when I would come online and I was an active member, discussing and analyzing the episodes in the discussion thread. Then life got in the way and I got busy but also it was that I don't know that I really felt like I had anything more to say than what it was.  This track is making me want to talk about the show again beyond just gushing about how cute Rishbala are (mind you, I can't seem to watch all those cute scenes without a bitter taste in my mouth anymore),  

I'm with you though, I'm on board for the time being.  They better follow through properly on this path they have set out on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72AngeenaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 71)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I stopped predicting after MondayLOL. Too tired of analyzing this bizzare track. Wacko Pinch. It took over my entire life n work over d past week. Ab aur nai. Waise bhi..nw d torture is over. Its time for madhu n viewrs like us to move on. LOL
Besides, I cant deny that they have executed it well so far giving back to back power packed episodes. Although monday n wednesday were not my taste.

Edited by Ananya05 - 15 February 2013 at 1:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72PreetDAngeena_charu_leelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Guys, please check out and comment on this excellent new post by Pennu on the current track -

Mood Swing about Revenge.. What if... (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3438689).Smile

Edited by leelaa9 - 15 February 2013 at 2:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsAngeenaAnanya05

pnars

pnars

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Guys, check out this excellent new post by Pennu on the current track -

Mood Swing about Revenge.. What if... (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3438689).Smile

I like her analysis. Come to think of it, there is some significance behind them showing RK in hospital again - those scenes have alread been already done, they could have just referred to him getting checked up by a doc and said he's fine and moved on. But no, they showed him going to the hospital, him turning Madhu away, and him coming home with his mom. So no one knows exactly what happened there.

However, ST has ruled out the bimari angle...maybe he's parsing meanings, maybe it's not an illness such as cancer but an organ failure - kidneys (he was kicked a lot during the rescue), liver (trauma to liver + his previous alcoholism) ??? Madhu finds out, she's a perfect match for him and gives him a part of her liver or one kidney...!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angeenaleelaa9

dramacrazy12

Goldie

dramacrazy12

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_

Puja, that has to happen..n if he's doing it with a purpose , if he's remorseful then it's okay...Madhu will not agree so easily ..he will either challenge her to do it or by hook or crook get her into it..what is imp. is that she should star opposite him...it has nothing to do with revenge theory...if he's guilt ridden and want her back in his life, u only said na ke he will do something unconventional? Smile

forget abt MFDead i fully agree with your definition of love Hugthat's how it is in practical...and who r we to decide? if both of them r destined to be together, they will be...didn't she fall in love with him when he was that monster? it's upto the CV's to make it different yet enduring this time..pehle toh when RK feels guilty, all of us will go "aaawww plz forgive him" LOL

Charu,
I knew this was coming. Wink LOL

You are so right...LOL

And you are right he has to do something really unconventional...He has desensitized her to everything under the sun making it a herculean task. (the usual tricks to win one's heart- seduction, being a good boy, support against family, saving life, caring for her family are not going to work). There was a reason why he mentioned the night at village. She is never going to do that again easily.

Only time and truth will help him win Madhu back...and he has to find a way to keep Madhu around to buy that time.

On a different note it occured to me that the BG came to be completely true now...she is his anchor in tempest, also even though he is sure of her love...he will always be thirsty because she will always hold a part of her back now.

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 15 February 2013 at 2:50am

AngeenaAnanya05_charu_

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

I like her analysis. Come to think of it, there is some significance behind them showing RK in hospital again - those scenes have alread been already done, they could have just referred to him getting checked up by a doc and said he's fine and moved on. But no, they showed him going to the hospital, him turning Madhu away, and him coming home with his mom. So no one knows exactly what happened there.

However, ST has ruled out the bimari angle...maybe he's parsing meanings, maybe it's not an illness such as cancer but an organ failure - kidneys (he was kicked a lot during the rescue), liver (trauma to liver + his previous alcoholism) ??? Madhu finds out, she's a perfect match for him and gives him a part of her liver or one kidney...!!!!!

The last line that she says, about him being safe and not in  danger after all, I thought of the same thing today while wondering about the contents of that letter, and the way RK's face changed. Bittuji crying because it's too late to take back what has been done, maybe it need not have been done at all. But ST has said no bimari...

Enough from me, am really paranoid about predicting now for this show. 

AngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

You are so right...LOL

And you are right he has to do something really unconventional...He has desensitized her to everything under the sun making it a herculean task. (the usual tricks to win one's heart- seduction, being a good boy, support against family, saving life, caring for her family are not going to work). There was a reason why he mentioned the night at village. She is never going to do that again easily.

Only time and truth will help him win Madhu back...and he has to find a way to keep Madhu around to buy that time.

On a different note it occured to me that the BG came to be completely true now...she is his anchor in tempest, also even though he is sure of her love...he will always be thirsty because she will always hold a part of her back now.

that's what i thought, playing hum hai deewane in the BG  in the montage makes perfect sense Clap mr. superstar will not come to the point of realization so soon...ST and his 2 weeks time made me think that he will...he's too egoistic to make it obvious to Madhu..he will do everything under the pretense of hate and continuation of revenge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeenaAnanya05

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by pnars

The last line that she says, about him being safe and not in  danger after all, I thought of the same thing today while wondering about the contents of that letter, and the way RK's face changed. Bittuji crying because it's too late to take back what has been done, maybe it need not have been done at all. But ST has said no bimari...

Enough from me, am really paranoid about predicting now for this show. 

ROFL again , if he's crying, RK is NOT okay LOL i hope ST sticks to no bimari..he gave the reasoning also..it's cliched...twist nahi circle circle ho raha hai..pehle they made us believe he loves her, then , he's taking revenge, now he has some bimari Dead is he playing "revenge" "no revenge" with us..Angry

Edited by _charu_ - 15 February 2013 at 3:42am

AngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.