Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 154

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetD

[

Speaking of the connection of 4, are we to only learn of the raaz behind all these letters once there have been four of them?  

Let's see, we've got the letter Madhu wrote to RK (Shri and I had been talking and she pointed out that we never really knew what she wrote, specifically how she addressed the thing - moot point at this point in the game though I suppose)... The letter that RK had in his pocket at his five year party (that Madhu also read)... Bittuji's letter from last nights episode (perhaps we'll find out the mystery right away behind this one??).  I'm not missing a letter am I?

that letter was spoilt  n Madhu narrated the whole thing didn't she? it's not imp..but the letter which RK had in his pocket, that's still a mystery...n if bittuji's letter is a mystery too, we'll again be guessing that it's some test report which says that he will not live for long LOL 

my guess is that it's some bad news Ouch or bittuji's resignation ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDAngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 70)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

PreetD,

You are right. Let one more letter come into picture n den d mystery will be solvedLOL. I doubt if we will be made privy to bittujis letter tomorrow. Ermm

If they hide the contents of one more letter, I'll stop watchingLOLLOL

Am kidding, who am I fooling,  I 'm all geared up for the track, whatever it is. LOL. bring it on ST and co.

But seriously, nothing is as it seems in this serial, so now I'm thinking why did I even think it was bittuji's resignation, it could be  anything. 

PreetDAngeena_charu_leelaa9

PreetD

PreetD

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

that letter was spoilt  n Madhu narrated the whole thing didn't she? it's not imp..but the letter which RK had in his pocket, that's still a mystery...n if bittuji's letter is a mystery too, we'll again be guessing that it's some test report which says that he will not live for long LOL 

Quite true about that letter being destroyed, I guess I've just hung onto this little hope that there was more to the letter than what we thought after a conversation I'd had with Shri during the love test track.  It wouldn't matter now anyways as RK is apparently not affected by anything that took place the last few months anyways lol

On an aside, have you see the post about the tweet that ST is saying the low TRPs are from the village track??  I realize that there might be other factors at play this week (I had just assumed that all the new States and areas that were going to be included in the TRPs had been added during week 5 and that week 6 was going with the same sample as the previous week) but to blame it on the village track?!  The man seems in denial.  Of course he'll probably have TRP win next week which he'll feel will justify everything he's been doing.

AngeenaAnanya05-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

that letter was spoilt n Madhu narrated the whole thing didn't she? it's not imp..but the letter which RK had in his pocket, that's still a mystery...n if bittuji's letter is a mystery too, we'll again be guessing that it's some test report which says that he will not live for longLOL

my guess is that it's some bad newsOuchor bittuji's resignation ...

Quite true about that letter being destroyed, I guess I've just hung onto this little hope that there was more to the letter than what we thought after a conversation I'd had with Shri during the love test track. It wouldn't matter now anyways as RK is apparently not affected by anything that took place the last few months anyways lol

On an aside, have you see the post about the tweet that ST is saying the low TRPs are from the village track?? I realize that there might be other factors at play this week (I had just assumed that all the new States and areas that were going to be included in the TRPs had been added during week 5 and that week 6 was going with the same sample as the previous week) but to blame it on the village track?! The man seems in denial. Of course he'll probably have TRP win next week which he'll feel will justify everything he's been doing.

Then we have two men in denial now. ST the great and his creation RK. ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72PreetDAngeena_charu_leelaa9

PreetD

PreetD

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

PreetD,

You are right. Let one more letter come into picture n den d mystery will be solvedLOL. I doubt if we will be made privy to bittujis letter tomorrow. Ermm

If they hide the contents of one more letter, I'll stop watchingLOLLOL

Am kidding, who am I fooling,  I 'm all geared up for the track, whatever it is. LOL. bring it on ST and co.

But seriously, nothing is as it seems in this serial, so now I'm thinking why did I even think it was bittuji's resignation, it could be  anything. 

LOLLOL

@bold - I'm right there with you, I held out a couple days, didn't watch but the episodes are still on the DVR which means that I'll work up the nerve to actually go watch them soon enough, but today sucked me right back in.  Bring it I say!

I've had to stop guessing about anything that'll happen on this show.  It's hard some times but I've given up.  I have no idea where they're going with this and the purpose of this.  I mean I have my guesses but I'm not banking on anything I come up with in my head anymore.  

I figured, after my initial excitement, that it was likely not Bittuji's resignation.  As much as I would actually like RK to have the one person that he relies on above all others at this point walk out of HIS life, I don't think it's going to happen. 

As for the letters, a part of me wonders if they're just throwing random letters in there now to mess with us. lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Quite true about that letter being destroyed, I guess I've just hung onto this little hope that there was more to the letter than what we thought after a conversation I'd had with Shri during the love test track.  It wouldn't matter now anyways as RK is apparently not affected by anything that took place the last few months anyways lol

On an aside, have you see the post about the tweet that ST is saying the low TRPs are from the village track??  I realize that there might be other factors at play this week (I had just assumed that all the new States and areas that were going to be included in the TRPs had been added during week 5 and that week 6 was going with the same sample as the previous week) but to blame it on the village track?!  The man seems in denial.  Of course he'll probably have TRP win next week which he'll feel will justify everything he's been doing.

i can't say yaar...till the time they show what they're trying to do i.e. the track is in place, he will not know whether it's a hit or a flop..if he's experimenting then he must be confident about it..moreover, the loyal audience will not stop watching MB anyways...

till the village track, the story was pretty much linear...this is the first time they brought in this suspense and twist..now they should go ahead with it otherwise i wud want to murder him for giving me those torturous episodes and then saying it was a big lie Dead how many times r we gonna get fooled LOL koi limit hai Angry

snowy72PreetDAngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

that letter was spoilt n Madhu narrated the whole thing didn't she? it's not imp..but the letter which RK had in his pocket, that's still a mystery...n if bittuji's letter is a mystery too, we'll again be guessing that it's some test report which says that he will not live for longLOL

my guess is that it's some bad newsOuchor bittuji's resignation ...

Quite true about that letter being destroyed, I guess I've just hung onto this little hope that there was more to the letter than what we thought after a conversation I'd had with Shri during the love test track. It wouldn't matter now anyways as RK is apparently not affected by anything that took place the last few months anyways lol

On an aside, have you see the post about the tweet that ST is saying the low TRPs are from the village track?? I realize that there might be other factors at play this week (I had just assumed that all the new States and areas that were going to be included in the TRPs had been added during week 5 and that week 6 was going with the same sample as the previous week) but to blame it on the village track?! The man seems in denial. Of course he'll probably have TRP win next week which he'll feel will justify everything he's been doing.

Then we have two men in denial now. ST the great and his creation RK. ROFL ROFL

sab golmal hai...acha wait for 2 weeks then...kahi toh break lagao on predictions LOL

snowy72PreetDAngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
A new post on MF - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3438689.Smile

Edited by leelaa9 - 15 February 2013 at 2:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDAngeena

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.