Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 6)

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by ranitha

[QUOTE=-CoolChick-][QUOTE=apolloartemis]
The very word MU scares the hell out of me GarimaOuch. And I just don't understand this MU thing in serials.Is it some code of Hindi TV shows association that one MU is a must in every serialConfused

Why is it wrong to show a husband and wife who trust each other and having a relationship which no one from the outside can affect- Does it go against Nayi Soch?!!

Sorry to butt in.
Can some someone explain what MU means?

A misunderstanding which generally has no real reason and only serves to highlight how stupid the person who first misunderstands the other person who misunderstands the misunderstanding by the first person and misunderstands him/her, which in turn makes the second person who misunderstood the original person who started the misunderstanding even more stupid
and...
Basically a track which is beyond understanding
Clear?Wink

MU=misunderstanding btw

Not really...but it's funnyROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranitha_charu_

apolloartemis Senior Member
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
So its practically confirmed that Balraj is coming back and creating trouble for Madhu and Padmini. Why not Trishna? She's his daughter too...he used her for target practice for crying out loud!
Anyway, I still think the Ballu/Madhu track is not one they'll be using right now- the premise was that as her sun rises, so to speak, his sun will set- her fame will be her undoing, and when she achieves power, it'll be his downfall. Maybe he can come in, stay for a few episodes, and like I said, become a catalyst for some great change.
About RK confessing his love- I know some people think its too quick but I remembered what Shri said and changed my mind about what I had been saying before (that it was too soon because not two weeks ago he said it was a relationship of the mind). Shri had noted in one of her posts that airing out a hurt goes a long way to healing that hurt. With that in mind, combined with RK's possesiveness and his obsession with Madhu, it now makes sense that once he has an inkling of what he feels for her, he'll go full throttle. Logic has never been his friend when it comes to MadhubalaWink
Like everyone on this thread is saying though- I don't want there to be a misunderstanding because of Diputz. Yes, RK's insecurities, fine, some outside factors, fine...but not Diputz. Not her. Because it'll cheapen his character (I don't care what you say about her preying on his insecurities, the man knows she's actively trying to break up his marriage, and she poisoned his wife!) to believe such a woman. It'll reitereate the soap image that love makes a male character lose his marbles.
Don't go that route CV's. Its a cliche mess. Like the love triangle.
But I suppose I can be like Sound and have faith in them. Maybe they'll surprise me.Confused

Red_Opiumranitha

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

But I suppose I can be like Sound and have faith in them. Maybe they'll surprise me.Confused

Here's hoping that my optimism is not misplacedConfused. I believe a happy Vivian makes a happy RK, so whatever it takesSmile
apolloartemis Senior Member
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by apolloartemis

Here's hoping that my optimism is not misplacedConfused. I believe a happy Vivian makes a happy RK, so whatever it takesSmile
Well from what I can tell VD takes his role as RK very seriously and tries to get under the skin of his character- hopefully they won't do anything that will totally out of character for him.
Just way too many contradictary reports- I demand clarity!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Phew...well well well...so many different POV's and so many different analysis...

I personally do not believe the TOI article is so much to worry about. It seems legit that madhu will just refuse to go on an outdoor shoot with RK...a small fight...n den some new entry that evryone has been talking about...but RK and madhu will surely resolve their fight once he is back...

As for the complete marriage, if RK proposes  she will accept. I see no reason for her to deny a proper marriage.

HopelessLove0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

>>>>>During the date RK tells her that he loves her a lot by using the three magical words, "I Love You". 

This in itself seems a big twist. Because RK is a man of action rather than of words in the matters of heart. He would rather hurt others through words and himself rather than make himself vulnerable in love by opening his heart and exposing it to others so soon. He can actually say anything that will only fortify himself. Actions can be full of heart as then nobody would have predicted or expected him to do that. 
He would rather say, Pati hoon, farz nibha raha hoon and actually be warm to Madhu, but its too early for him to say I love you when on his homeground with that leech family around him.
He has not yet completely healed to start doing things in unplanned manner. He thinks and does something. And most of the times he will have to preempt others thoughts and act before they act. 

If the "I Love You Confession" is coming from RK's head, then he sure has some motive planned, to expose whomsoever he is doubting. Now 'that someone" is Madhu herself or Deepali, we have to see. Or it also could be RK's strategy to withdraw himself after he exposed himself to Madhu in the studio about his warm feelings towards Madhu in the studio. He is already brilliant at manipulating a situation. Most people are if you know your subject...

And I am actually interested to see Balraj Choudhry track now more than Rishbala love story, as I want RK finally to know that MB is a Chaudhrain and that is the daughter of the man with whom he spent those 4 days in jail. Interesting if Ballu and RK come face to face. Cool Cool

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 10 December 2012 at 7:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BrindavanamHopelessLovePreetDapolloartemisdramagozoya_naziya-SmexyGhost-maria090leelaa9

Brindavanam Newbie
Brindavanam
Brindavanam

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
For some reason, looking at the promo, I have a feeling that, RK is not expressing his love, rather exposing madhu's feelings..but don't know what to make of the articles about madhu putting the family ahead, Dipz manipulating RK..blah blah blah...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLovevaani21amrithas0-SD-0

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Brindavanam]For some reason, looking at the promo, I have a feeling that, RK is not expressing his love, rather exposing madhu's feelings..but don't know what to make of the articles about madhu putting the family ahead, Dipz manipulating RK..blah blah blah...

[/QUOTE

LOLLOL same here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index