Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 154

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by ranitha

[QUOTE=-CoolChick-][QUOTE=apolloartemis]
The very word MU scares the hell out of me GarimaOuch. And I just don't understand this MU thing in serials.Is it some code of Hindi TV shows association that one MU is a must in every serialConfused

Why is it wrong to show a husband and wife who trust each other and having a relationship which no one from the outside can affect- Does it go against Nayi Soch?!!

Sorry to butt in.
Can some someone explain what MU means?

MU means misunderstanding..

Thank you. You have just witness me fail miserably at understanding internet-speak. I will read the posts again; this time focusing on the content.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranitha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Red_Opium

Red_Opium

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

Hey all,

I feel it could go this way...Like they said Madhu will come to know of troubles in her mothers house...
at the same time RK might have to go to an outdoor shooting and so asks Madhu to leave all the
headaches and just join him...Madhu declines saying she had to mediate and settle things between 
her parents...RK immediately becomes furious,says a few hurtful words and leaves ( i.e VD takes 
leave to enjoy his marriage...)...His anger mostly would be like that we saw yesterday...instant anger but,soon melts down (not soon for us viewers as it would last until VD resumes shoot),understands and makes up with her...I don't know if it was a TOI article or not but,do you guys remember how much we got worried over that temporary separation of Rishabala which actually just lasted for 2 days of Madhu at her maika...

ETA...As SD said all that Deepali says would just be extra masala...just to add  to the drama quotient 
for the TRP sake 

Himbin, I like your prediction, and it makes sense.  This is how I see it, too:

RK gets invited to Lunch.

Dipali tries to poison RK's mind with her two pathetic reasons.

RK misses the lunch; however, I think he will have a valid reason for not showing up, it could be work related. I don't think Dipso will influence him.  RK knows better than to believe the cactus lady.

Madhu confronts Dipali and Bittuji tells her where chief is.

Madhu goes to RK and both confess their feelings for each other at the farmhouse.

RK asks her to accompany him (as you said most likely to an outdoor shooting), but she declines due to family issues.

RK will get angry and most likely leave without her.

Madhu will concentrate on her family issues, while RK is away (VD getting married).

The new guy and Balraj entries might happen and RK will be back on time for more drama and action. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveSoundarya22

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Originally posted by himbin

Hey all,

I feel it could go this way...Like they said Madhu will come to know of troubles in her mothers house...
at the same time RK might have to go to an outdoor shooting and so asks Madhu to leave all the
headaches and just join him...Madhu declines saying she had to mediate and settle things between 
her parents...RK immediately becomes furious,says a few hurtful words and leaves ( i.e VD takes 
leave to enjoy his marriage...)...His anger mostly would be like that we saw yesterday...instant anger but,soon melts down (not soon for us viewers as it would last until VD resumes shoot),understands and makes up with her...I don't know if it was a TOI article or not but,do you guys remember how much we got worried over that temporary separation of Rishabala which actually just lasted for 2 days of Madhu at her maika...

ETA...As SD said all that Deepali says would just be extra masala...just to add  to the drama quotient 
for the TRP sake 

Himbin, I like your prediction, and it makes sense.  This is how I see it, too:

RK gets invited to Lunch.

Dipali tries to poison RK's mind with her two pathetic reasons.

RK misses the lunch; however, I think he will have a valid reason for not showing up, it could be work related. I don't think Dipso will influence him.  RK knows better than to believe the cactus lady.

Madhu confronts Dipali and Bittuji tells her where chief is.

Madhu goes to RK and both confess their feelings for each other at the farmhouse.

RK asks her to accompany him (as you said most likely to an outdoor shooting), but she declines due to family issues.

RK will get angry and most likely leave without her.

Madhu will concentrate on her family issues, while RK is away (VD getting married).

The new guy and Balraj entries might happen and RK will be back on time for more drama and action. 

I think the above looks like a suitable POA for VD's wedding. He himself said yesterday in the E24 interview that he 's going on leave and therefore there is a new character coming in.

But, but, but I absolutely do not want any MU because of Dipali. That would be insulting RK's intelligence. With so many new characters, there's no need for her to be in the picture.Angry

Having said that,  am still confused with so many new tracks. The Balraj track has to be quite a strong one and a longish track, unless they plan to combine Avinesh and Balraj somehow.

I have faith in the CVS. Am even going to write to them and give them some encouragement in the hope that their grey cells keep working hard to combine what TRPs dictate and what we fans want from the serial.
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveranitha

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

The very word MU scares the hell out of me GarimaOuch. And I just don't understand this MU thing in serials.Is it some code of Hindi TV shows association that one MU is a must in every serialConfused

Why is it wrong to show a husband and wife who trust each other and having a relationship which no one from the outside can affect- Does it go against Nayi Soch?!!

Sorry to butt in.

A misunderstanding which generally has no real reason and only serves to highlight how stupid the person who first misunderstands the other person who misunderstands the misunderstanding by the first person and misunderstands him/her, which in turn makes the second person who misunderstood the original person who started the misunderstanding even more stupid
and...
Basically a track which is beyond understanding
Clear?Wink

MU=misunderstanding btw

DonnaHarvey

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[QUOTE=Red_Opium][QUOTE=himbin]Hey all,

I think the above looks like a suitable POA for VD's wedding. He himself said yesterday in the E24 interview that he 's going on leave and therefore there is a new character coming in.

But,
but, but I absolutely do not want any MU because of Dipali. That would be insulting RK's intelligence. With so many new characters, there's no need for her to be in the picture.Angry

Having said that,  am still confused with so many new tracks. The Balraj track has to be quite a strong one and a longish track, unless they plan to combine Avinesh and Balraj somehow.

I have faith in the CVS. Am even going to write to them and give them some encouragement in the hope that their grey cells keep working hard to combine what TRPs dictate and what we fans want from the serial.
Smile

At bold-ClapThumbs Up

Soundarya22

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Sorry to butt in.

A misunderstanding which generally has no real reason and only serves to highlight how stupid the person who first misunderstands the other person who misunderstands the misunderstanding by the first person and misunderstands him/her, which in turn makes the second person who misunderstood the original person who started the misunderstanding even more stupid
and...
Basically a track which is beyond understanding
Clear?Wink

MU=misunderstanding btw

ROFL
Yes, that sure helped clear things up. 

ranitha

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Sigh ...After reading AA take, I am bit relieved. I guess its highly possible that MB would refuse accompanying him to some outdoor shoot as her family is breaking apart. But, RK would be miffed seeing her cold response to his newly developed passion for her in a twisted manner. He will leave her there alone, with CVs projecting it as a breakup/separation, Phew ... exaggerated drama D'oh...Now, comes the new entry which I feel would be somehow connected with Balraj. They need to have strong parallel tracks, over relying on Rishbala for TRPs would not work always. While RK would cool down once VD is done with his leaves, and by that time, we will see the new entry fantasizing Madhubala.  

The only problem or void I feel here is, will Balraaj be able to know about Padmini and Madhu ?? If that is the case, he will try to kill Madhu for sure but dont u think its too early for this track ?? Madhu as of now is no threat to Balraaj's empire, its only when she would gain the fame that Balraaj's empire would start tumbling down. ...So I am not sure if Balraaj would come face to face with the truth at this stage. 

Edited by Manonids - 07 December 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranithaSoundarya22_lehar_

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Just a random thought after reading TOI and TC previous article, Will Madhu refuse full marriage proposal with RK ? Though Madhu-RK are very much married with this half-marriage, I dont see any reason of Madhu refusing it. But, what if she did ? Ouch...I wonder what kind of family issues have erupted except Padmini and Shamsher living under different roof!!..

Edited by Manonids - 08 December 2012 at 12:09am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.