Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 154

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Yes If RK out of the blue starts to believe Dipz of all people, I will start question the intelligence of the makers first and then RK too
But honestly the day RK was explaining to BIttoo abt Madhu, I instantly felt as if one day RK will forget his own words and then it will be this same Bittoo who will remind him of the words spoken then...

And it seems like that day is about to come now...it was just a random thought of mine, but seems to come true now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apolloartemis

apolloartemis

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Yes If RK out of the blue starts to believe Dipz of all people, I will start question the intelligence of the makers first and then RK too
But honestly the day RK was explaining to BIttoo abt Madhu, I instantly felt as if one day RK will forget his own words and then it will be this same Bittoo who will remind him of the words spoken then...

And it seems like that day is about to come now...it was just a random thought of mine, but seems to come true now

Hopefully you're right. The Cv's can explain away by saying it's RK's inner fears- but come on! The woman you married, you married because she humiliated you twice! And that was because she was not intimidated/interested in your fame! And suddenly you forgot this vital aspect of her character because your ex, who dumped you for your soon to be famous brother, told you so? If RK believes that than I have some rocks the Cv's can use as heros- not as pretty but probably more intelligent.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranithaSoundarya22

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

RK is an idiot if he believes her, even if Madhu says she needs to settle matters with her family first. RK knows Madhu is not impressed by his fame- she dragged him to court and slapped him silly because she was not impressed by his fame; to make him suddenly doubt such an integral portion of her character is an insult to his intelligence, to Madhubala's core, and to us as viewers. I hope the CV's don't go this route, because then Madhubala becomes like generic serial no 2879084, where the hero loses his brains/intelligence in his love. 

RK does not fully believe Diputz( (because he has more intelligence than a cactus at this point) but does believe that Madhu does not love him. So, you're RK- you have a soft corner towards Madhu, you tell her you love her (I don't believe this, I honestly don't- they guy told her, not even two weeks ago showtime that the relationship between them is from the brain, not heart, and then he's telling her he loves her? No way.) More likely he'll tell her "Come to me." which in RKland means "Show me I am your no 1 priority- show me I matter more to you than anyone or anything because that is what I need most in this world" And Madhu, due to the CV's does not say "No I won't come." What she says is "I will come...but I need to settle my family first." So RK now knows that for Madhu, he is not no 1. Now, if RK was a normal hero, that would lead to him throwing her out of the house. But since RK is not normal, what would he do?

. So, the remarriage track comes in. RK wants to make Madhu his- even in the beginning of their marriage, his mantra to her was "RK is the first, last, and only thing in your world." The best way to do that? Do the full marriage and she has no excuse not to put him first-because that is what a full marriage would entail.

I hope you don't mind my butting in, but I had to post a comment when I saw your excellent analysis
I 100% agree with you. MEIEJ stands apart from other TV serials because it is presented in a very different unique manner
1. Unlike other serials the hero is shown to have a brain and actually uses it
2.Here they showed trust and friendship before moving on to love. In every other serial the couple falls in "love" and then moves apart due to some misunderstanding AKA they don't trust each other-I mean seriously?! How stupid is that
3. This is probably the first show where the hero openly questions traditions and customs, NOT in a mocking way but in a very logical way- what is the point of keeping a fast for your husband's long life when you are denying him the very thing he wants , which is your happiness and safety

After all this , if the show decides to follow the path of the other shows that will be heartbreaking to watch

And if CVs have the nerve to show shaatir, smart RK believe in the woman who he knows is trying to drive him and Madhu apart- Pleeese!

About their respective attitudes to each other- I agree with you agai. RK , probably because of his past has this compulsion and obsession to be first in Madhu's life. If she cries, it has to be for/because of him. if she laughs it has to be because of him. Nothing or No One else.
But Madhu brought up in a loving traditional family has the ideal bahu aspect to her, cares about her family,puts them before her needs. So...
But just once, I would again like to see the CVs break the time honoured formula of other serials and show the heroine following her heart, just once. She need not say all at once that she will come with him, but she could go upto him later and say that she will follow him to the ends of the earth if he wants her to, even leaving her family-because, well that's obviously what she wants to do
Show a Madhu who stays true to her heart and keep showing an RK with a brain CVs- MEIEJ will keep ROCKING!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveSoundarya22Ananya05leelaa9

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Ah drats! Well, hopefully the CV's will execute this track in an unexpected manner which will leave us saying "Huh, well I didn't see that coming!" Rather than "Oh, yeah I saw this in one of Ekta Kapoor's shows"Angry
I really hope RK does not believe Diputz too much...that will make this so stupid I'll question Darwin's theory of evolution...LOL
Aww, thanks for liking my reviews! They are just babblings really I'm glad you enjoy them! So what do you think of the upcoming track?

Ur Welcome...Smile
@bold - ROFL...but seriously, that is not even the last thing RK would want to do LOL...so i feel itz gonna be an MU...she will say NO for something else...n he'll take it as rejection...Ouch, the situations will indirectly make him believe Dipzy...n BOOM ! Rishabh back to being RK...Ouch...n what is confusing is that - why will he say, to leave everything & come to him ? ConfusedConfused...dont they live together already...Confused...i just didnt get that part...Sleepy

the thing is  - what happens or what has happened in the past with my fav. shows in that, after 6-7 months...the show goes on a downhill...Ouch...with too many never-ending MU's...i really hope they have a strong story/parallel track to continue with when Vivian goes on a break...just wish they dont keep dragging this endlessly ! Ouch

The very word MU scares the hell out of me GarimaOuch. And I just don't understand this MU thing in serials.Is it some code of Hindi TV shows association that one MU is a must in every serialConfused

Why is it wrong to show a husband and wife who trust each other and having a relationship which no one from the outside can affect- Does it go against Nayi Soch?!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soundarya22leelaa9

Red_Opium

Red_Opium

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

I've combined my two rants- they are also posted on Victoria Hots thread if you want to read them there:
Rant 1
Now, based on what I read in the Times of India article: 1) Okay, Diputz know's where to aim to hurt- It's not Rishab she wants, it stardom- not you, never you- poking at wounds that have never healed. 2) RK is an idiot if he believes her, even if Madhu says she needs to settle matters with her family first. RK knows Madhu is not impressed by his fame- she dragged him to court and slapped him silly because she was not impressed by his fame; to make him suddenly doubt such an integral portion of her character is an insult to his intelligence, to Madhubala's core, and to us as viewers. I hope the CV's don't go this route, because then Madhubala becomes like generic serial no 2879084, where the hero loses his brains/intelligence in his love. And 3) They are bringing the main villian- the guy that wants to kill your lead, back six months into the show? Yes, that makes perfect sense- oh no wait, it does not. So how accurate are TOI articles? Cause if VD does not know what's going with the storyline, how do they? Also if Raj Zutshi is the new entry/entry coming back, what is Avinash doing? Twiddling his thumbs and knitting?
Rant 2

Okay, I did think of something with regards to the whole RK believes/doubts Madhu (not that I think the CV's will go this route but it makes sense to me)

(Also, if RK told Madhu he loved her and wanted her to come to him, I'm pretty sure she'll teleport herself to his side, family problems be dammed. She was willing to see Malick, the man she revered above all others in jail for RK's sake and this was when she did not realize she loved him. Once she realizes that she loves him, he says he loves her and she says "Wait, my family?" Yeah, okay.)

RK does not fully believe Diputz( (because he has more intelligence than a cactus at this point) but does believe that Madhu does not love him. So, you're RK- you have a soft corner towards Madhu, you tell her you love her (I don't believe this, I honestly don't- they guy told her, not even two weeks ago showtime that the relationship between them is from the brain, not heart, and then he's telling her he loves her? No way.) More likely he'll tell her "Come to me." which in RKland means "Show me I am your no 1 priority- show me I matter more to you than anyone or anything because that is what I need most in this world" And Madhu, due to the CV's does not say "No I won't come." What she says is "I will come...but I need to settle my family first." So RK now knows that for Madhu, he is not no 1. Now, if RK was a normal hero, that would lead to him throwing her out of the house. But since RK is not normal, what would he do?

Thus far, what is the thing Madhu has shown most reverence for? Tradition and the relationships it entails- heck, I'm pretty sure he thinks that she obey's Radunce because she is Madhu's mother in law, not because Madhu loves her. So, the remarriage track comes in. RK wants to make Madhu his- even in the beginning of their marriage, his mantra to her was "RK is the first, last, and only thing in your world." The best way to do that? Do the full marriage and she has no excuse not to put him first-because that is what a full marriage would entail.

Again, I ask- how accurate is TOI? Because you will not believe the mental gymnastics I had to do to come up with the post above. I'd like to think they are not that stupid.

\

AA, I love you for writing this.  I was discussing this article today with Preet, I haven't even read it yet.  From the summery that she provided me with, I was shocked.  My exact words were: are they trying to make RK's character stupid, so the storyline fits????  What you have written makes so much sense.  I don't think anyone wants to see Rishbala's love story travel at the speed of light or slow as a snail.  So far the CVs have not disappointed us, let's just hope they keep up with their amazing work.  I don't want this show to become ordinary and victim of fashionable storyline patters such as: triangle love or the very stupid hero who can't think straight once he falls in love. 

@Bold, just love this statement. 

Edited by Red_Opium - 08 December 2012 at 2:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveranithaSoundarya22leelaa9

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

[QUOTE=-CoolChick-][QUOTE=apolloartemis]
The very word MU scares the hell out of me GarimaOuch. And I just don't understand this MU thing in serials.Is it some code of Hindi TV shows association that one MU is a must in every serialConfused

Why is it wrong to show a husband and wife who trust each other and having a relationship which no one from the outside can affect- Does it go against Nayi Soch?!!

Sorry to butt in.
Can some someone explain what MU means?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranitha

Red_Opium

Red_Opium

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Re ...The TOI article.  I just have to say

VD is going on a vacation. So they need to show Madhu doing something else where RK is not needed. Hence create the distance...in any possible manner. They bring Balraj back, so that when VD resumes shooting, Rishbala will again be united.

Adding a line about Dipali means that she is gonna keep the spice levels of main course as usual. Things can be manipulated. 

This type of misunderstanding is such an old film technique of 60s, 70's and 80's especially the Dharmender, Rajesh Khanna, Sanjay Kapoor, Shashi Kapoor, 60 era cinema where story writers used to create misunderstanding in the love stories in that TOI discussed manner. Heroines like Asha Parekh, Meena Kumari, Nanda, Sharmila, Saadhna and many others were like this. Do you remember Kati Patang...how Rajesh Khanna misunderstands Aasha Parekh ? or for that matter Love in Tokyo, Ziddi etc.. Rona Dhona...as kids we used to leave TV to get food when this part used to start as it was unbearable.

60's were all about romantic stories
70's were coming of age drama + romantic stories + advent of the angry young man
80's - teenage, college romance + Action movies

ClapClapClap, I love the post!!! Shri, I still watch those movies, and say thank God that I have a fast forward button on my hand nowadays SmileSmileSmile!!!

Edited by Red_Opium - 07 December 2012 at 4:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLove

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by ranitha

[QUOTE=-CoolChick-][QUOTE=apolloartemis]

Sorry to butt in.
Can some someone explain what MU means?

MU means misunderstanding..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.