Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 3)

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I feel it could go this way...Like they said Madhu will come to know of troubles in her mothers house...
at the same time RK might have to go to an outdoor shooting and so asks Madhu to leave all the
headaches and just join him...Madhu declines saying she had to mediate and settle things between 
her parents...RK immediately becomes furious,says a few hurtful words and leaves ( i.e VD takes 
leave to enjoy his marriage...)...His anger mostly would be like that we saw yesterday...instant anger but,soon melts down (not soon for us viewers as it would last until VD resumes shoot),understands and makes up with her...I don't know if it was a TOI article or not but,do you guys remember how much we got worried over that temporary separation of Rishabala which actually just lasted for 2 days of Madhu at her maika...

ETA...As SD said all that Deepali says would just be extra masala...just to add  to the drama quotient 
for the TRP sake 

Edited by himbin - 07 December 2012 at 11:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYHopelessLoveRed_Opiumranithanlm4Soundarya22applenpeachesswan20sita11leelaa9

apolloartemis Senior Member
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
So, I'm writing a synposis of all the future tracks and lets see if we can sort them out- if I remember correctly, all of these were featured in TOI.
So we have RK and Madhu on the sets together- check. Before that, there were articles about how RK was going to dissapear during lunch because of what Diputz said, and Madhu would blame Diputz- also check, it was in the latest TOI article. Now things are a little hazy since the timeline seems to be a bit wonky (I think they are shooting out of sequence in order to bank episodes with VD while he's gone, hence things are coming out at different times).
Post lunch/RK vanishing: Articles were coming out about how Madhu reaches the farmhouse and RK professes his love, with plans for the seven phere marriage/making Madhu his. Now we have the Madhu does not come to the farmhouse immediately, and RK misunderstands her. BUT- we saw the sequence in which she was insisting on going to the farmhouse that night! When did she say no? DD did say Madhu was going to the farmhouse to scold RK- maybe she stops by the chawl, RK calls her and she says she has to be with the family. No wait, in the sequence Bittuji told Madhu that Rk wanted her to come the next day, so why would he call her? I'm confusing myself. Anyway, and between this mess, the new entry and Ballu are coming in- maybe this is like the separation track (two days, with over two weeks of angsting in this forum)- Ballu comes in, gives RK advice again, then vanishes, and then new entry comes in later, making RK even crazier, and cementing the seven phere marriage.
Maybe, Madhu says no, RK somehow meets Ballu, Ballu listens to his woes (he is a major catalyst between Rishbala, much bigger than Diputz- he was the one that started Rk's rolling ball of crazy in the first place), tells RK what to do, RK does something, new entry comes in, AA gets even more confused...
CV's, how are you going to make any sense of this?!

Edited by apolloartemis - 07 December 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoUDEYHopelessLoveSoundarya22applenpeaches-CoolChick-leelaa9

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

Hey all,

I feel it could go this way...Like they said Madhu will come to know of troubles in her mothers house...
at the same time RK might have to go to an outdoor shooting and so asks Madhu to leave all the
headaches and just join him...Madhu declines saying she had to mediate and settle things between 
her parents...RK immediately becomes furious,says a few hurtful words and leaves ( i.e VD takes 
leave to enjoy his marriage...)...His anger mostly would be like that we saw yesterday...instant anger but,soon melts down (not soon for us viewers as it would last until VD resumes shoot),understands and makes up with her...I don't know if it was a TOI article or not but,do you guys remember how much we got worried over that temporary separation of Rishabala which actually just lasted for 2 days of Madhu at her maika...

@ bold -Oh I remember it well...LOLLOL

I somehow don't feel it separation... It will be they might show him  go for outdoor shoot.. when madhu says she wants to be with her family.. He might fret a little.. coz of her safety... but leave her at her maikaa... and then ENTER ballu... hehahahahahhaWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoSoundarya22applenpeachesleelaa9

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

So, I'm writing a synposis of all the future tracks and lets see if we can sort them out- if I remember correctly, all of these were featured in TOI.
So we have RK and Madhu on the sets together- check. Before that, there were articles about how RK was going to dissapear during lunch, and Madhu would blame Diputz- also check, it was in the latest TOI article. Now things are a little hazy since the timeline seems to be a bit wonky (I think they are shooting out of sequence in order to bank episodes with VD while he's gone, hence things are coming out at different times).
Post lunch/RK vanishing: Articles were coming out about how Madhu reaches the farmhouse and RK professes his love, with plans for the seven phere marriage/making Madhu his. Now we have the Madhu does not come to the farmhouse immediately, and RK misunderstands her. BUT- we saw the sequence in which she was insisting on going to the farmhouse that night! When did she say no? DD did say Madhu was going to the farmhouse to scold RK- maybe she stops by the chawl, RK calls her and she says she has to be with the family. No wait, in the sequence Bittuji told Madhu that Rk wanted her to come the next day, so why would he call her? I'm confusing myself. Anyway, and between this mess, the new entry and Ballu are coming in- maybe this is like the separation track (two days, with over two weeks of angsting in this forum)- Ballu comes in, gives RK advice again, then vanishes, and then new entry comes in later, making RK even crazier, and cementing the seven phere marriage.
Maybe, Madhu says no, RK somehow meets Ballu, Ballu listens to his woes (he is a major catalyst between Rishbala, much bigger than Diputz- he was the one that started Rk's rolling ball of crazy in the first place), tells RK what to do, RK does something, new entry comes in, AA gets even more confused...

my mind is boggling...LOLLOL

reading the latest article has fused me off...ConfusedStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesSoundarya22leelaa9

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

So we have RK and Madhu on the sets together- check. Before that, there were articles about how RK was going to dissapear during lunch, and Madhu would blame Diputz- also check, it was in the latest TOI article. Now things are a little hazy since the timeline seems to be a bit wonky (I think they are shooting out of sequence in order to bank episodes with VD while he's gone, hence things are coming out at different times).

Fellow SBCC, Perhaps we should draw a map.. LOL I am as confused..

Red_OpiumSoundarya22leelaa9

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

my mind is boggling...LOLLOL

reading the latest article has fused me off...ConfusedStern Smile

Fellow Dance Lover, Do you think our hero is going to come and ruin the almost kiss or almost SR or whatever is going to happen?

apolloartemis Senior Member
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Fellow SBCC, Perhaps we should draw a map.. LOL I am as confused..

Some of these articles have got to be getting the details wrong, right? I mean, there was an article that said RK would be singing the Dadi Amma song, and that didn't happen.
A map, yeah good idea, right now I feel like I'm in the Minotaur's maze without the thread to lead me out...just typing that I was like "What the heck?"
Fellow SBCC, what do you think of this whole thing? Shall we listen to Hopelesslove and beleive in her hotty's deductive reasoning process? I have to say- I am filled with doubtLOL
I don't care about the misunderstanding to be honest, I just have problems with the fact that it'll originate from Diputz- why would he believe her? Why?

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Iam Confused More.. Reading All POV's... Confused
Please Someone Post Detailed Repost.. On All POV's Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index