Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 27)

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dramacrazy12

I agree with both of you. Oddly, I am not worried ...at least not yet. I look at promo as a way to increase trps on saturday...unfortunately the show's trp are not increasing and color's saturday schedule has failed to help.

I do not cater to the dark story lines partly because as you guys mentioned they get tiring and sickening after a while. I have mentioned before that I fail to understand what a certain cross-section of viewers want...they want a dark plot/ a revenge plot and when we start there ...they lament the loss of romance and sweetness. I just want a logical story that is full of romance, drama and charisma.

If RK wanted to humiliate or break Madhu's heart then he could have done it a number of times by now. He did not need to go out of the way tp appease his in laws or put his life on line to save her. He is the one who put pillow boundaries in place, he is the one who suggested second marraige, he is the one who wanted to wait for consummation and normally he is the one who breaks the eyelock first on remembering the kaminey wala promise. Madhu is completely attracted to RK and was ready to give in from the day she realized she loved RK. She keeps throwing hints left and right and it would not have taken much for RK to seduce Madhu and get her to submit willingly and happily.

There is no logical and justified way for RK to do a complete turn around  in mere 4 episodes with one of them to be spend on potential SR unless the CVs decide to take a cliched path.

Most people look at the show as being two part story- part1- Rishbala meeting and falling in love, part 2 - Madhu becoming a filmstar. Thus they tend to interpret the story in that light that hope that each twist would somehow lead to the necessity of madhu going out for job and ending up being a star.

I am not in a rush ...I am hoping that this is a 4 part story-
 part 1- Rishbala meeting, marrying and falling in love, a resolution to the past.
part 2- Things settling down, couple facing challenges of celebraties and resolution of thier current relationships...essentially formation of thier bubble and unity in thier purpose
part 3- external factors threaten the marraige , Madhu enters the industry in some capacity and Rk struggles with his wife's popularity, crazy fan base and changing personality.Madhu's struggle with keeping RK close.
part 4- Resolution of all the challenges that came in part 3. The love and bond continues to grow deeper and stronger.

[/QUOTE]

I love your 4 part story, and i am waiting expectantly precisely for that whole journey to start. I've always been saying, there's no hurry for the heroine track because it brings with it so many changes. 
Reg TRP's, I think they must have been taken aback with the dip in TRP's on that saturday when Balraj drama happened. Colors must be putting pressure on them to make saturdays work. 
However, their TRP'S are not as steady as BV, nor as earth shattering as BV's, they cannot afford to take any chances, by going back to square one, that is evil RK. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramacrazy12Angeena0-SD-0Drashtifan4ever

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_

i second that..frm where do the makers of the show get the ideas from? perhaps this forum itself...itna negative thinking about each n every character and track Dead read the predictions going on Shocked from Madhu or RK dying to revenge to punarjanam (om shanti om type) n what not ! i read it  umpteen times ke RK is taking revenge, why aren't there any misunderstandings? wherez the dark and passionate love story? heights of pessimism!

@Ananya, how long did the "revenge track" last when it first came? not even a month ! CV's r not fools yaar..lets wait for the track to unfold..

Did u check out the latest predictions? They say RK will suffer from amnesia Shocked becoz of repeated injuries on his  head and hence forget Madhu's love and remember only revenge. ROFL. Another one says, Madhu will become pregnant and then enter bollywood. ROFL

I guess the initial revenge track lasted only for a month to a month and half. Lets see whats in store now.

exactly...hardly a month for the revenge track..13th august they got married and 14th sept was the party...it was a pretty decent n convincing track they cud have easily dragged it to 3-4 months...but they didn't do it...so why will they do it NOW? to get Madhu into bollywood? now SHE will decide to take revenge from RK by becoming a bigger star than him? Ouch n THIS will trigger it off? by making RK antagonist Deadcouldn't they get more creative than this? ur abs right, we as viewers will feel cheated... will anyone like RK after this?and Madhu? it's unbelievable... the last 5 months , it was all fake Cry the worst part is ke i won't enjoy today's episode bec. of this BS news Dead couldn't ST and his bakwas promos delayed this news until thursday?Angry

they need a solid convincing reason to bring this twist IF they dun want to shut down their soap factory...

Edited by _charu_ - 04 February 2013 at 9:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuSoundarya22Ananya05Drashtifan4ever

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[QUOTE=dramacrazy12

I agree with both of you. Oddly, I am not worried ...at least not yet. I look at promo as a way to increase trps on saturday...unfortunately the show's trp are not increasing and color's saturday schedule has failed to help.

I do not cater to the dark story lines partly because as you guys mentioned they get tiring and sickening after a while. I have mentioned before that I fail to understand what a certain cross-section of viewers want...they want a dark plot/ a revenge plot and when we start there ...they lament the loss of romance and sweetness. I just want a logical story that is full of romance, drama and charisma.

If RK wanted to humiliate or break Madhu's heart then he could have done it a number of times by now. He did not need to go out of the way tp appease his in laws or put his life on line to save her. He is the one who put pillow boundaries in place, he is the one who suggested second marraige, he is the one who wanted to wait for consummation and normally he is the one who breaks the eyelock first on remembering the kaminey wala promise. Madhu is completely attracted to RK and was ready to give in from the day she realized she loved RK. She keeps throwing hints left and right and it would not have taken much for RK to seduce Madhu and get her to submit willingly and happily.

There is no logical and justified way for RK to do a complete turn around  in mere 4 episodes with one of them to be spend on potential SR unless the CVs decide to take a cliched path.

Most people look at the show as being two part story- part1- Rishbala meeting and falling in love, part 2 - Madhu becoming a filmstar. Thus they tend to interpret the story in that light that hope that each twist would somehow lead to the necessity of madhu going out for job and ending up being a star.

I am not in a rush ...I am hoping that this is a 4 part story-
 part 1- Rishbala meeting, marrying and falling in love, a resolution to the past.
part 2- Things settling down, couple facing challenges of celebraties and resolution of thier current relationships...essentially formation of thier bubble and unity in thier purpose
part 3- external factors threaten the marraige , Madhu enters the industry in some capacity and Rk struggles with his wife's popularity, crazy fan base and changing personality.Madhu's struggle with keeping RK close.
part 4- Resolution of all the challenges that came in part 3. The love and bond continues to grow deeper and stronger.

I love your 4 part story, and i am waiting expectantly precisely for that whole journey to start. I've always been saying, there's no hurry for the heroine track because it brings with it so many changes. 
Reg TRP's, I think they must have been taken aback with the dip in TRP's on that saturday when Balraj drama happened. Colors must be putting pressure on them to make saturdays work. 
However, their TRP'S are not as steady as BV, nor as earth shattering as BV's, they cannot afford to take any chances, by going back to square one, that is evil RK. 
[/QUOTE]
Mahaepisode fiasco is completely on Color's head. They failed to promote the time for the show correctly. I know because there was a mass confusion in my household as to when the show would start. Somehow colors seems to think that all the viewers will be interested in seeing all three shows...I beg to differ...I am only interested in madhubala though I do not mind an occassional BV episode.

BV is an another example of dark stories failing- people hated it when one of the protagonist Jagya became malicious and dark. The backlash was so bad that they had to change the character back to a repentant person. One of thier current track is headed down DB track with the family becoming privy to protagonist's bedroom affairs...not sure how the viewers stand something as regressive as that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Soundarya22Ananya050-SD-0Drashtifan4ever_charu_

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dramacrazy12
Mahaepisode fiasco is completely on Color's head. They failed to promote the time for the show correctly. I know because there was a mass confusion in my household as to when the show would start. Somehow colors seems to think that all the viewers will be interested in seeing all three shows...I beg to differ...I am only interested in madhubala though I do not mind an occassional BV episode.

BV is an another example of dark stories failing- people hated it when one of the protagonist Jagya became malicious and dark. The backlash was so bad that they had to change the character back to a repentant person. One of thier current track is headed down DB track with the family becoming privy to protagonist's bedroom affairs...not sure how the viewers stand something as regressive as that.

[/QUOTE]

I saw that yesterday. How terrible is that!! I was disgusted...this is a another dimension added to the 'waiting for consummation' track.  their TRPs are still 4 plus, and have remained like that for eons. It will take at least another year of rubbish tracks for it to fallLOL. I was actually hoping that MB's popularity would provide competition to both BV and SSK. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramacrazy12Angeena_Darling_0-SD-0Drashtifan4ever

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

exactly...hardly a month for the revenge track..13th august they got married and 14th sept was the party...it was a pretty decent n convincing track they cud have easily dragged it to 3-4 months...but they didn't do it...so why will they do it NOW? to get Madhu into bollywood? now SHE will decide to take revenge from RK by becoming a bigger star than him? Ouch n THIS will trigger it off? by making RK antagonist Deadcouldn't they get more creative than this? ur abs right, we as viewers will feel cheated... will anyone like RK after this?and Madhu? it's unbelievable... the last 5 months , it was all fake Cry the worst part is ke i won't enjoy today's episode bec. of this BS news Dead couldn't ST and his bakwas promos delayed this news until thursday?Angry

they need a solid convincing reason to bring this twist IF they dun want to shut down their soap factory...

Considering that this goes the revenge way(I am slowly starting to feel more n more positive, n do not believe it is going that way), there is no redemption for RK. This entire track will hugely impact RK/VDs popularity in a negative way. I have never seen a male protagonist turn so heartless and ruthless on TV before.We have had a few anti heroes like Sujal from KTH, Prem/Udi from KZK and then very recently Viraj from Saubhagyawati bhava and I guess Jagya from BV? . Sujal I believe truly loved his lady, but his obsession with her made him create havoc in her life. It never was revenge. RKs character initially used to remind of Prem from KZK, but this revenge again puts RK way below him. Viraj was shown suffering from a mental illness. RK doesn't fit into any of these categories.  Also, I guess Jagyas negative track was not well received. (and mind you, the first two shows were Ekta's).So lets hope ST will not go that way.

Another point is, how will this betrayal lead Madhu to stardom? Makes no sense to me. She will take a long long time to pull herself together(if she is ever able to). What will she do until then? What will RK do until then? AA was right when she said Madhu is too crazy in love with RK to take revenge on him right away. Getting over normal break-ups and separations in itself is so painful, and this would be like trickery beyond endurance for Madhu.

I am actually going to enjoy tomorrow's episode now. Whatever happens. Relax. Morning me u were giving me dilaasa..now its my turn..LOL...be positive...

Edited by Ananya05 - 04 February 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramacrazy12Soundarya22Angeena0-SD-0Drashtifan4ever

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Somebody made a really funny post...Hauslon se veer hoon...something something...Rishbala ke sahare bas yun balveer hoonLOL. So, be positive, girls!

Enough soundarya, now act your age and get back to your son, who has been neglected the whole morningLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuvkk2429Angeenaanastasia21Ananya050-SD-0Drashtifan4ever_charu_

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hey all,

As a refresher...todays's excitement in this thread starts on Page 17

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoSoundarya22Ananya05_charu_

Drashtifan4ever IF-Sizzlerz
Drashtifan4ever
Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
let me just let all my emotions out? D'ohWhat in the world AngryAngryAngry were you thinking cvs? Dead
 CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
This is torture! Cry I am going through the stages of grief for Madhu! Ppl are saying this is great we can see DD's talent now but we have already seen DD acting submissive, subordinate, weak in this show for a really long time now. For a few months we just going to see her crying. I am a DD fan I want to see her do strong characters and show her talent in a more dignified way. I dont think I will ever like RK's character again before they showed he had a humane side and pain to help us sympathize with him. What do ppl enjoying seeing about girls getting tortured on tv? I mean seriously? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soundarya22_Darling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index